IMAGE: Mafia Tee Ruk

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Thanks to Dinsor from Napapafanclub.com. This was already posted back in the regular thai section, but I just wanted to post one here especially for Pat's thread. Whole crew of Mafia Tee Ruk. Chakrit, Por, Pat, Pitta, and more...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I want to see it too>.<!! it's airing soon though. Right after Ruk Nee Hua Jia Rao Jong.

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
i know i am kinda of late on this put who are they pairing Pat with since Chakrit and Por are both in this lakorn?????? seen her with Por already so i would to see her with Chakrit.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for the wonderful and lovely pics Kristy! Por looks so hot, Pitta and Pat are so gorgeous and Chakrit is to die for, LOL! I never looked at the pics for this magazine since I thought I wouldn't be interested in this lakorn in the first place but I regret that. I cannot wait for this lakorn to air!! Its so cool how they did a photoshoot for the cast of Mafia Tee Ruk.

neena

sarNie Adult
I LOVE PAT AND PR TOGETHER IN THAT PIX...PHOR LOOKS IN LOVE WITH HER!!! THEY"RE SO BEAUTIFUL TOGETHER!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey, i just now realize this is chompoo. i didnt recognize her cuz she look different compare to when shes in mafia tee rak

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^im so late lol. but she does look pretty in here. all the cast look great. i love the wardrobe and style. kinda remind me of wild wild west with will smith

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
It sure is.lol. I'm just regreting the fact they didn't put Chakrit and Pat together instead... So silly of them... It would have been way hotter.