"i'M tAlkInG To yOu!!!"

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---the rain pounding on my window waking me up now reminds me of the day you went away...

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
$#!+.... i hate competition, why do u do this to me huh?? sigh, too bad i'm not strong enough to leave u :(

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Hark Chun Chaii Samong Jot Jum Rueng Raow
Gaw Yung Paw Jah Lerh Tur Dai.....
Tae Chun Chaii Hua Jai...
Kep Kwarm Song Jum Rueng Kong Raow.... :(

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---standing in the rain outside is the way for me to hide the tear i show today and nobody can see how i feel inside myself... i wish i had time to say something beautiful in words that could change the world outside your window,,, but fate leaves me standing in the rain with nothing to say for the sadness hidden in the rain expressing lost emotions nobody will see today... its raining outside while you fade away with time... life as i live it with pain because i choose to miss you...

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
everytime i try giving up on u... u always surprise me..... so does this mean my silent treatments working on u?? LMFAO.... mother trucker.... i'm a retard for liking u..... hahhaaa

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
if one day he mistreat u don't u dare come by to say crap to me...juz stand there quietly and let him do whatever he wants...Not like we didn't warn you a hundred times over...if he hits u...stand still..dun u dare cry...

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---you are the sunshine that warms me when i close my eyes and think of you... you are the light that wakes me when i miss sometone in my life,,, you are the wind that breathes life into me when i need hope,,, you are everything i'm not when i'm weak,,, you are my best friend!!!

p.s. where are you??? ismu...

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
why is this happening??what happen to the laughter this morning??i wish i can make everything better for you.all i want is to see you happy baby.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
is space what u wanted from me?? damn it... all i ask is just to hear ur voice, if it's too much then fine.. forget u!!! just dont get pissed off when i starting using the silent treatment on ur @$$!!! erghhhh

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
if only you knew the truth of how much you truly meant to me before it was over, but its to late.. way to late... my heart is his now and it'll never change.. 35 years later I promised you if we were single I'll be back in your arms, but the thing is that promise is one of the first I have to break because I do not see myself without him I'm sorry

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---if you ever loved me why did you tell all our friend everything bad about me--- when did i ever have time to change... i was never given the chance to climb up this ladder thats been my whole life because you always put me in competition with my habits and choosing you... so now i'm still struggling with my past all alone and without trust in friends we once shared... was there ever anything i've done that was positive in your heart because you made me bleed so much??? :angry: