"i'M tAlkInG To yOu!!!"

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---i must be the most selfish person in the world atm because i still miss you...sorry... :(

STIMA

YOU BETTER NOT HAVE TAKEN MY YG SHIRT!
not every super large t-shirt is yours! <_<
if you did take it. it better not come back dirty or else.

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---so...so...sad i can't sleep and the first one i think of is you and how you made me laugh and live inside myself...and the alarm clock goes off and the words from phil collins suddenly fill the room "you are the the only one that really knew me" and i stop and think of you and know my day won't be better then the moments i knew you in the past... :(

ijohn

sarNie Adult
---that joke made me laugh for like 5 minutes so it was the best email i opened in a while...:)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Dude.. theres someone there that I care about and its you! Yes you! Why are you hurting? can you tell me please? even though we aren't as close as we once were .. i still wanna know whats keeping you down! Not because i wanna make fun of u lol j/k but because I wanna help you lift those anchors!

STIMA

you're being stupid right now.
don't even bother to tell where you're at and just drop by without a botherrrr like nothings wrong
ugh i don't even wanna start but i think you're being an ass <_<
its like you're trying to hide something
and you should know better
that its not kewl to do that
especially since it happened before
i thought i knew you better.
AND DON'T EVEN Say i'm always getting mad at others cus who's always getting mad with me?
can't help it if everyone else is too nice and scared to say something.

ijohn

sarNie Adult
shhhhhhhhh i'm talking to my beer!!!

---you are the last best friend i have left... you look so perfect when i have not seen you for a long time,,, but in time i will get sick of you if i have to much fill of you at once... somedays i need a best friend in my hand,,, forever how much it will hurt tomorrow you make my pains all go away because you are magic like that... thank you for just being near even if its been five days since we been together... i miss you more and forget all the pain we shared the last time we parted... until we are together for more then one day i love you my best friend!!! :loool:

P.S damn it,,, its supposed to be a secret affair...shhhhhhhhh ;)

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
gosh...how i miss you so much.im just waiting for that day where i'll be in your arms once again...but until then..always know that "i love you so much"