"i'M tAlkInG To yOu!!!"

ijohn

sarNie Adult
i think your beautiful and the dim light cast shadows on my heart till day light reveals the truth you are still beautiful!!!

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...when i give you something i'm giving you a piece of my heart and when you give it away you have given a piece of my heart away!!!

ijohn

sarNie Adult
my random text message to her today--- i want to learn to breathe your air and touch your heart!

ijohn

sarNie Adult
My dearest friend:

i have a simple question to ask strait from my heart!!!

i want to know if it's ok if i fall in love with you???

the more i am involved with you over time the more you hold captive of my heart and time...

when i let myself open up to everything i like about you i find i need you in my life even more...

when i fall in love with you,,, you will become the air i breathe,,, the light cast from the sky defining my shadow and where i am going in this world with you...

the darkness i find when i sleep will be filled with all the stars in the heavens and all the possibility's i open up my heart with to you to share my dreams and hopes...

and when i say i love you it is to late you have captured my heart,,, so i'm asking you if its ok if i travel this road and find i'm in love with you across time!!!

all the possibilities in life are a reflection of the light i cast from my soul through my eyes to you because i need to love you...

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...you have changed and i'm sorry for that because a long friendship seems to be ending because you seem to judge me before you know whats in my heart and i still trust you---and that girl i told you about she is my friend now because i'm not as cold as you think i am... yeah i saw her again and i still communicate with her because i understand people because i'm made to... i' am no more no less then what i need to be to accept everyone i meet unconditionally because i believe in the human spirit and the good we struggle to be when we let go of everything our eyes can see for what i feel inside my own heart...

i am above no one but the foot prints in the sand i leave when i accept another human heart as my equal to share a common struggle to understand our purpose and how we breath the same air even though we look different!!!

i am no one and i am everyone i have to be to accept me...