I'm Sad, No More Great Lakorns to Watch

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I've been busy watching Chinese series and movies that I haven't really caught up on any lakorns...so I'm a little behind...I feel you, but I'm lucky that I missed out on so many, because now I can catch up on them all...especially after watching Jom Leuy Ruk, I can watch all of Aum's lakorns...Plus, I'm picky with what I watch, so I don't have much to choose from...I only like Aum, Tik, and Oil as p'eks, and they don't have very many stuff out, or at least ones worth watching...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Pssshhh... I'm bored too. I'm barely watching any. Since Sawan Biang ended, I've got nothing to watch... Nimit Marn is getting stupid, Siang Luang didn't catch on to me, Dao Pern Din is pointless, and I've lost hope for Awayjee. The only thing to do is watch English/American movies... Way awesome.

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
I'm watching tik and aom their first lakorn in youtube, all of the new lakorns that is out on air is boring or not that good to watch.

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
hmmmm.......i'm so bored ever since Sawan Bieng ended.....
come back here to find nothing.....haven't watched any lakorn since SB.......
i guess SB is a great ending for me.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i love sawan biang.. i just finished watching "Dung Duang Haru Thai" ...OMG I fell in love with Weir.. I love how the pr'ek and main are always together... This movie got me so addicted. i love movie like that... but I miss Sawan Biang. I agreed that there's nothing to watch, but I'm waiting for Pual/Pat and Rome/Rita's lakorn to air... argg.. can't wait... I was so happ that summer's here, but i got nothing to watch...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
really? i want to watch kwan and stefan lakorn but i don't understand it, so i wait for the dubbed version. for sawan bieng, i'm waiting for mayura, hurry hurry,lol. when ngao asoke will be air?

lala121

sarNie Egg
same here no more good lakorn to watch i'm waiting for jai rao ( ken and aff) and Weir lakorn with Aum patcharapa - i think thats coming out first or the one with weir and jui????.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
The only lakorn I am watching right now is Sood Tae Jai Ja Kwai Kwa its good for me since I really like the cast/pra'nangs and its not dragging but its a family drama not revenge/romance.

I just finished Harb Kong Mae its good also ^_______^ But alot of drama in it! Hrm's lets see I stopped watching DPD noon and vee lakorn since eppy6 I agree its pointless and very stupid also wayyy too dramatic!!! SLSR stefen and kwan lakorn is really boring but i'm still keeping up with it since i just love them together but despite that the lakorn isn't worth watching at all >.<

Oh yeah Awayjee See Chompoo is a really cute lakorn! I'm loving STJJKK and ASC at the moment :] Those are the only ones I'm watching right now since I finished HKM.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i've been busy writing my fanfic... it keeps me busy. lol. & im rewatching old lakorns. right now i'm watching chakrit & angie's lakorn! ohhh weee... chakrit looks sexy in Boo see chompoo.. :drool:

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm waiting for Teung Rai Gor Ruk as well! Can't wait.

Even though there's some boring stuff right now, I did watch Hab Kong Mae, I liked the ending, even though I didn't think I'd like it since the beginning was not so catchy. And I am watching Nimid Marn, even though it's dragging right now, and wishes that it ends this week or something. Awayjee is okay, just a weird concept that the girl likes the guy who she thinks of as an uncle and he thinks of her as a niece.

ouli_00

sarNie Egg
king kaew ka fark is a realli good lakorn ... i just finished it it was sooo good watched it again twice, but still i miss SB nothin beats on screen ken and anne :(

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
It seems like the directors ran out of original storylines. Lately, I can't watch a whole lakorn. It just bores me and makes me lose interest. I just can't seem to find a really good lakorn to watch. I watched SawanBieng and that was it. I tried other ones, but they're so boring! They need to come out with a really good lakorn with an original storyline!

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I know what you guys mean,, that why I'm watching old lakorns that I haven't seen like Dao Pra Sook with Num and Kob in mayura dubbed.. Gosh it so good and catchy from the beginning. How could I miss this.. Nway, no good lakorn to looks forward to

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
Just saw first eppy of Ngao Asoke. It looks pretty interesting. I hope it keeps up. Pong is hot and the new girl is cute. They look good together. First eppy was kinda sad with the grandma and n'ek.

Lalavonvon

sarNie Egg
Totally agree. After Sawan Bieng, nothing really catched my eyes. I started to re-watch old lakorns ... yup, kinda desperate. :(

Hopefully, some good lakorns will come real soon. :)

Btw, I also want to re-watch the lakorn whereby Anne acted with Kong Saharat. This lakorn was filmed partly in Switzerland. Gee, would like to watch that one again ... anyone uploading it onto youtube? :)