I'm New

mangpor

sarNie Egg
Hey everyone. This is my first time using the sarnworld forum. I'm pretty active at ETASIA. Well, I'll try to be active here. Do people upload lakorns here? Help me! Thanks.

darvil

sarNie Adult
welcome.. enjoy your stay here :p

HEY YOU THERE! Yea YOU. I'll be watching your every step so you better tread lightly on this forum! :angry:

:D

Muddie Murda

smile...
*poke* a new laid egg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome! :) This is "THE" lakorn place!! lol

I'm Muddie Murda and you'd be seeing me a lot around here. ;)

gs

Sexy Back
yea welcome to the family and if u stay long enough u'll notice we got the jokers, the stalkers, the wild crazy but funny ass, the R scence lovers, the fantic posters, the night crawlers, the read onlys and lastly the normal one which of course if u ask around is me--------->GS

Hiatus

Super Momo
gs said:
yea welcome to the family and if u stay long enough u'll notice we got the jokers, the stalkers, the wild crazy but funny ass, the R scence lovers, the fantic posters, the night crawlers, the read onlys and lastly the normal one which of course if u ask around is me--------->GS
[post="4013"][/post]​

:huh: lol yeah right... you're not normal if you wrote all that .. that means you have no life it's not even better :lol:

gs

Sexy Back
Hiatus said:
:huh: lol yeah right... you're not normal if you wrote all that .. that means you have no life it's not even better :lol:
[post="4042"][/post]​

lol u see wat mean Hiatus is in the the wild crazy but funny ass section and so Muddie MuRdalol :p

Hiatus

Super Momo
gs said:
lol u see wat mean Hiatus is in the the wild crazy but funny ass section and so Muddie MuRdalol :p
[post="4046"][/post]​
there should a no life section lol for ppl like you and 0 post members lol.

Hiatus

Super Momo
when i see 0 post i think no life lol just reading

gs

Sexy Back
gs said:
[post="4013"][/post]​
did some changes

yea welcome to the family and if u stay long enough u'll notice we got the jokers, the stalkers, the wild crazy but funny ass, the R scence lovers, the fantic posters, the night crawlers, the read onlys and lastly the [color="00FFCC"]no life [/color]which of course if u ask around is me--------->GS

yea baby B)

Hiatus

Super Momo
gs said:
did some changes

yea welcome to the family and if u stay long enough u'll notice we got the jokers, the stalkers, the wild crazy but funny ass, the R scence lovers, the fantic posters, the night crawlers, the read onlys and lastly the [color="00FFCC"]no life [/color]which of course if u ask around is me--------->GS

yea baby B)
[post="4071"][/post]​
good job im proud of you now Gs