I'm leaving on the 23th of this month

sarN

sarNie Granny
well, i was suppose to be leaving on the 30th of this month but no can do . I'm leaving on a long vacation on the 23th of this month and won't be back till NEXT YEAR !!!! :wub: Im goin to Cambodia

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Really, I gonna miss you...wihs you have a good vacation. lol

I'm not home on December 19 until next year too.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
ahh!!! Bong Sarn!! have fun!!! i will be going too!! but not until this upcoming summer tho, come back with lots of stories to share ok..i wanna know....but yeah...sooooo..r u planning to get married there? hehe, sorry for being so straight foward and personal..just that, i know ALOT ALOT of young people nowadays go over there to get married...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
awwwwwwwww sarN have fun and bring back some cute little boys :p and take some pictures and oOo u should go on air before u leave so we can hear ur sexy voice :p

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
oh wow, have fun in cambodia!!! =)
when you said next year, i thought you meant you were going to live there for a year!!!
have funnnnnnnnnnnnnn =)

Jane

sarNie Hatchling
hey girl have fun. talk to you when you get back.

Jane

noungning

Heartless
sarn, OMG u gonna go get married?!?!? surprising. yah i'm a youngin and going back to get married in my non native country too... lol but in a few years. hmmm sarn so when of next year u coming back?

can i go with you? :D

dfemc

sarNie Adult
hahhaha....those hot cambodian men. heck yeah, i've gotta arrange my next fling there again...hold a spot for me sarn :D

watching the sunset on one of the bantey srey temple in the angkor watt complex with a sweet cambodian boy...ahhh priceless.

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
NEXT YEAR!!! Alright got a year to beat sarN's posts and take over sworld and change it to...taoworld...yahh mua hahahhah

LMAO j/p <--( no im not) well I hope you have fun =P

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
Have a lot of fun Sarn. Take lots and lots of pictures.

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
WOW sarN i'm happie for u that u go back to ur hometown ^_^

be careful !!

Are u droping by Thailand ???
It would be so cool =)))

Vanida

Save World Save Life
saRn going miss u so much next year seem like ages lol but it past by quick man going so fast for me this year probably cause iam grudating man hope u have aloot of fun enjoy and relax some brains lol