TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Can't wait!
Hope you start on it soon ^_^
Just love the poster.
Pretty Cherry & handsome Paul :wub:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ewwwe that poster is so ugly.. lmao :loool: j/k..

i cant wait to read it.. interesting pair paul/cherry.. ^_^..

i'll make u more posters when i have time xp..

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
It was my senior year in college when I met him. He was the sweetest guy ever. Janie, Ploy and Aff had been my best friends since the start of my college journey. We have been close friends, we tell eachother our secret crush, any kind of problems we face and we just hang out together the 4 of us. Now its been 2 years since we graduated from college Janie, Ploy and Aff we all still keep in touch and hang out here and there.
Him, Paul. I knew he existed my 2nd year of college but I was an ugly duckling, he was more of the popular students and a 1st year student. A year younger than me. When I first saw him I thought he was cute when he smiles it just makes me fall for him. But days later I found out he likes one of the girl that I also knew from class so I backed away because an ugly duckling like me he wouldn't even look at me. I was close to 200 pounds at that time, wears thick glasses, and had nerdy clothes thats an ugly duckling. He was the handsome, popular guy. I didnt exist in his world, he didnt look at me, dont even notice I was in the same class as him...

ok this is what i have so far. i know its not good and long but i will work hard to finish this ASAP. but for now i hope you all enjoy! =)

n_naruk

Awwies, I likies! Years later, that ugly duckling will transform into a beauty princess :) But I feel that there's going to be a lot of dramas coming from this ;)

Hope you update soon!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Cherry and Paul, love them both.
paul does look sooo cute when he smiles.
sad that she thought she was an ugly duckling :(

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oooo im likin this so far..
cant wait... hehe i gotta look for more pics now to make more posters..

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
-----------3rd year of college----------------
3rd year of college. I'm still the same. I worked so hard over the summer break to lose weight, to lose this ugly glasses I had for so long, new wardrobe. But no luck at all. At this time I don't see Paul anymore. Maybe once in a while I would see him but I dont see him anymore. Or maybe I had but just dont notice him anymore because I lost hope long ago. Half of the school year I did not see him anywhere I pay no attention to him but this was the year I had the biggest crush ever on a popular guy. His name was James. It started over the summer before my 3rd year of college. This was how it all started...

"Cherry, what did he say?" Penny one of my friend but not a close friend said.

"Nothing much, he was just wondering why you ignored him when he told you he likes you." I replied.

"I dont like him that way! I only like him as a friend." Penny said.

"Well I'll try to tell him, but I think its best if you stop ignoring him and tell him maybe he will stop bothering you. Alright, I have to go to class now Penny I might be late."

"CHERRY! WAIT! WAIT!" Penny shouted.

James was the guy that expressed his feelings to Penny twice and what she did was ignored him. I dont know how I got in between them two but I did. Over the summer I was basically their messenger. That happened for about 1 month I did not think anything but one day I notice I have begun to fall for him, I knew I cant because he likes my friend. He would never like me. And what if Penny likes him back but is trying to hide her feelings? Throughout that whole summer we only talked though email and I have been only introduce to him once by Penny and did not have a clear look at him. But my feelings grew and grew the more I get to know him. One night he called me after work and from then we ended talking every night after work. He would text me non stop, call me everynight, we were so close with eachother I feel like he was my boyfriend already because of how we were. One day I dont know what was running through my head but I told him.

"Remember you said beginning of March you would tell me who you like and I would tell you who I like too?" James said.

"Gosh, why did you have to remember? I dont think I'm ready to tell you." I said.

"Then I will start. Well Penny. I guess I still do like her a bit but there is someone else too..."

Right when James said that I was dumb enough to give myself hopes that it might be me because we have been sharing every thoughts with eachother.

"I think I like Sandra too."

What? NO WAY! Am I hearing this wrong? Am I dreaming? Come on Cherry face reality it's the truth!!!

"Hello? Cherry?"

"Uh yea I'm still here."

"Why didnt you answer?"

"Oh uh...nothing, nothing. So Penny and Sandra?" I said.

"Yes. But I think I have more feelings for Sandra now because I already told Penny how I feel like she is hiding/running away from me. But I like Sandra."

I was hurt to hear those words coming out from him through the phone. He was my first real crush that lasted so long.

"What makes you like her?" I ask.

"Well she is smart, and cute. And you know me I like smart girls."

"Am I not smart enough for you? I know I'm not cute..."

"So your turn ,tell me who do you like." James quickly ask me.

"Uh...no, nobody right now." I answered quickly back.

"Stop lying! You told me last time we will tell eachother on this day."

"Well I dont know how to put this, it's hard. I've never liked a guy this much to the point where it hurts me" I said sadly.

"Who do you like? Dont worry you have me to help you. I can get him for you." James joked.

I gave a weak laugh "Thanks James but no thanks I dont think you can get him for me, no one can."

"Just tell me who is he?"

"Uh...I have to go so I will see you tomorrow at school?" I said.

"No wait, is he me?" James ask slowy.

"sigh yes." i replied to him.

"Oh, why didnt you just tell me? It's ok. You will get over me." James said.

"Just forget about it, I'll see you tomorrow." and I hung up not even waiting for him to say bye.

Our friendship was still going strong until the 2nd year when he graduated from college already. We grew apart he stopped calling, we kind of stop texting. And I found out he used me to get close to my friend Penny so my friendship meant nothing to him. I was hurt. Very hurt. And a month later I also found out he got a girlfriend. That day my friendship with him was gone but it was take a long time to heal a broken heart.

"Cherry, he is an asshole. You trusted him as a friend, you went through crap with him and at the end he tells you this?" said Aff my aggressive and tomboy best friend.

"I dont get it. I dont care if he used me to get close to Penny I understand he likes her. But what I dont understand is that we trusted eachother so much why cant he warn me or give me a heads up about any of this? He told me he likes Sandra? I went through so much with him. I was his "Best Girl Friend" he called me that."

"Cherry, dont stress over this. It's his loss that he lost a great girl like you and its his loss that he loss a great friend." Ploy my other best friend said. I like to refer her to as my therapist because she always gives me good advice and was there for me. I just felt more closer to her but Aff and Janie are still our best friends.

The problem with James has passed for 3 months now I stopped contacting him, I deleted his phone number, deleted all the message he sent me and delete him off my email contact list. I felt so hurt by what he did to me I just dont want to be with any guys now and concertrate on school and work. At that time I was working a part time job for 5 hrs a day for 5 days a week and sometimes I work over the weekend too. Every day after school, I get home change clothes straight to work no time to eat or do my homeworks. Sometimes I stay up all night doing homeworks and wake up the next day at 4am to finish them. This same routine went on for about 4 months.

--------------4th year of college----------------

"Wow Cherry you got skinnier!" my sister said to me.

"Cherry, mom was talking with me the other day and she was saying to me that she is worried about your health. You lost alot of weight, and you have been looking very pale for the past months is anything wrong?" my other sister ask me.

"No, nothing is wrong. Since I started working I just dont really have time to eat much." I said with a smile on my face.

I did see a big change in my old pictures to myself then. I can start to notice my collarbone around my neck, my stomach is getting smaller, I feel more confident about myself, and for the first time I felt pretty.

ok this is it for tonight, i'm tired i will come back tomorrow to continue! it might be a bit confusing but if u have any questions feel free to ask and thanks for stopping by to read!! =)

n_naruk

Aws, Poor Cherry. James, what a jerk. All he did was used Cherry and in the end he just left her like that---what happened to trust? Er, I hope he'll regret of what he did to Cherry!---which IDK if he ever guna come back in the story or not. LOL.

Good update =)

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
I was more active in my last year of college. I joined the girls tennis team and badminton team with my friends. Thats what helped me improve on my weight. I went from 200 pounds to 150 pounds in just 1 summer. I was so proud of myself and I felt that more and more guys are noticing me.

"Happy birthday Ploy!" I said.

"Thank you Cherry, but do you know whose bday it is also?" she ask me.

I looked down and answer her quietly "Yes, it's James bday too."

"Why dont you text him?" Janie said.

"No, I dont want to." and i didnt text him.

James and I have not been in contact for a while now and the pain is still in me. This was the first time I felt so hurt by a friend and crush. During that time I felt like I am worth nothing but since I lost weight I gain self confidence in myself. I was able to wear nice clothes, color clothes instead of a black t-shirt to be covering my stomach.

------After Badminton Practice (SPRING SEASON)-------
"Who are you waiting for Cherry?" Aff said.

"My brother. He is still at a baseball game so I have to wait here for him to give me a ride home."

"Ok we can wait with you." Ploy said.

Just then my tennis coach black car pulled up by the school and scrowed down his window.

"HEY! Cherry and Janie! How are you guys doing?" he shouted out the window.

"GOOD! We miss playing tennis!!" we both reply.

"But badminton is BETTER!" Ploy said.

Coach laughed. "Alright, alright its your opinion. Well I will see you guys some other time I am just dropping the guys off from tennis practice." coach said.

"ok."

Girls tennis season was in the fall and in the spring is the boys season. He would drop them off everyday back on campus before he leaves for home. Paul is a tennis player everyday he gets drop off by coach and I would be outside waiting for my brother after baseball. At this time I was finally over James. I dont know how but I realize that my feelings for James was gone. I was proud of myself. I deserve somebody better! Somebody who deserves my love. I felt free from the depressing feelings i used to had. I was happy. And I decided I need to concertrate on graduating first then having a bf can come later, it wont be too late. I'm happy single too.

"He is so hot!" Janie said.

"Wait WHO?" I said.

"HIM! Right there Paul."

I turned around and he was in his tennis shorts about to get out of coach car. I laughed.

"I use to thought he was cute back in our 2nd year of college." I told Janie.

"OMG! Really?" Janie laughed and so shocked.

"Yea, but I dont like him anymore." i replied.

For the next few weeks Janie has been telling me she thinks he is so hot. Paul is also Janie's brothers friend. She tells me that before they come to school they pick up Paul and that she just secretly stares at him. That was going on for a while but her feelings for him was not as big as it is for her first true crush. Everyday after my badminton practice I would always wait at the front building for my brother and sometimes Janie would be with me or sometimes Aff but that day Janie was not with me and Aff was going to my apartment and Paul like always got dropped off by the building.

"Hey! Kevin!" Aff shouted.

Kevin is my nephew he is my age and he is also a tennis player and a friend of Paul. Kevin saw and he walked over and Paul walked over with him too. I wasnt shy or anything because I no longer have feelings for him.

"Hey auntie Cherry and Aff." Kevin said.

"Auntie, can uncle give Paul and I a ride home?" Kevin asked.

"Sure, we can give you guys a ride." I replied.

"Thanks, my car broke down for a week now." Paul replied.

"Oh ok, we can give you a ride." I said,

"He is cute Cherry." Aff whispered to me.

I laughted. "WOW! Janie thinks he is cute too!"

"Hey, I just said cute and you know me I always think they are cute but I wont get too serious like you! said Aff.

I looked at her. "Yes I forgot you're like that."

Just a couple of minutes later my brother arrived. Kevin went to sit in the front with my brother we had Paul go in first.

"Sit next to him if you think he is cute." I laughed and whispered to Aff.

"Ok I will." and Aff really did.

"How's baseball going Charlie?" Paul ask my brother.

"It's going good so far we are unbeatable. How about tennis?"

"Thats good. We havent had our first game yet its going to be next wednesday." Paul replied.

"Take a left here then my apartment is the 2nd one." Paul said.

Soon we arrived at Paul's apartment and turns out he lives not too far from mines.

"Wait what's your number Paul? So I can call you up and maybe go play soccer?" Charlie asked.

"Yea that would be great. My number is 237-2654."

I dont know what Charlie was doing but he didnt get Paul's number down.

"Wait what is it again?" Charlie asked.

"237-2654." I said quickly.

"WHOA!" Paul, Aff and Kevin said all at once.

"You memorize it so fast." Paul said.

"I told you! You're creepy sometimes. This is your second time remembering numbers so fast!" Aff said laughing.

"Sorry, It's so easy to remember." I replied.

"No thats ok it's good." Paul said.

"Well I will see you guys tomorrow and thanks for the ride Charlie." Paul said and got out the car.

"I got his number down for you." I whispered to Aff.

"Ok I would need it." Aff laughed.

Ok thats it for now...ENJOY!!!

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
Sorry i am back with more! i have been busy with school and work...

A couple of weeks have passed by and whenever Aff comes over to my apartment she would use my cellphone to call Paul. Sometimes I wonder does Paul know who he was talking with and I hope he don't think it was me. Sometimes I can tell he was making excuses that he was going to take a shower and that he would call Aff back but he didn't and Aff never really noticed also.
So one day after badminton practice for us girls like always Aff and I was waiting for my brother Charlie. Ploy and Janie usually leaves before us because of work. Anyways so Aff and I was waiting when the tennis coach pulled up again dropping off Paul and Kevin they walked over to where Aff and I was sitting.

"Hey you guys." Kevin said.

"Hey!" we replied.

"Let's take pictures." Aff ask.

"What about you? We need you in the photo too." I ask Aff.

"No, I will take the picture."

That was our first photo together. I was in the middle between Kevin and Paul I remember his arms were spread open one arm on Kevin's shoulder and the other around my arm throwing the peace sign.

"Ok got it! It looks so cute!" Aff said.

"What about you? I can take the photo now." I said.

"No, I don't need a picture." Aff shoot back at me.

I know she wants one but she is just too shy to take photos with Paul.

"Ok..??" I thought to myself.

After taking the picture Aff and I walked back to where we set our things and I remember when I turn back around to see if Kevin and Paul was behind us I saw Paul looking and pointing at me smiling.

"Aff they're talking about us!" I whispered.

Aff turned around to look they were still talking and looking at us.

"Maybe they're talking about you, Paul keeps looking at you." Aff said.

"Maybe they're talking about something else." I said.

And just then Charlie pulled up.

"Hey! Paul and Kevin need a ride home?" Charlie scrolled down his window and ask.

"No, thats ok my car is in the parking lot I was just waiting for you to pick up these two." Paul shouted back.

"What about you Kevin?" Charlie ask.

"Paul's my ride." Kevin shouted.

Since that day I did not think of anything, maybe they were talking and looking at something else. Not me.

ENJOY! well come back to write more! =)

n_naruk

LOL Aff made Cherry to take a pic with Paul...and Kevin. Peace sign in pic. SO ASIAN. LOL. I have a feeling that Paul does like Cherry.

Thanks for the update.

lakorndemon

sarNie Hatchling
so funny how this story is turning out to be good...this makes most of my stories i wrote look like crap...lol...love the story so far...wish that i could be the lucky girl...lol...keep it up...i'll like to read more...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i love paul i love cherry. this story is cute, i hope you continue---i wonder how the romance is going to begin. james is horrible, i can't believe he did that to cherry ><