I'll be gone for a few days so don't freak out!

darvil

sarNie Adult
hey guys.

I'm having a good time.. got so tired though. Hardly got any sleep last night and went thru quite a few places. I also got lost trying to find Fry's Electronic today.. we walked so long ... Man my legs are like fucked up.

The worse thing about this trip is that I don't have a laptop and because of that I am unable to get on msn and that sucks since the server problem just happened THIS WEEK. It HAS to happen when I'm not around.

It was a very simple problem with a very simple fix. Took me about 10 mins to fix it. The server wasn't down but it was a issue with ram.

Anyway I'm really pissed about that.. but I guess shit happens sometime.

Sorry ladies.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Yeah, Julie got a screenshot of it. She's going to rub it in your face! --I got mad too. For a while there, I couldn't get onto my forum either! RAM problem? Yeah, my sister said the same thing. Just HAD to happen while you were out. Ticked me off, I thought about kicking your butt when you come back. WTC! It seems, SW isn't working on my sister's desktop. LOL...I wonder why...Anyways, have fun. You don't got much time left. :p

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Yay!!!!! SW is up and bout again!!! Thanks for the quick fix. I was bored senseless without SW :unsure: :unsure: Anyways hope you are having fun in vegas!!!!! whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas... or at least til on of us find out hehehhhehe My friend is down there for the convention too. LOL

Pee

sarNie Elites
wowzers! Uncle tim if u dont come back soon i bet the girls will take over the forum ><

natty

Chubs
lol it's ok darv.. you need to have a life.. i think chat and sw needs to be down often so that us addicts can remember to go have a life too.. lol it's a good change.. once in a while..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
NO WAY Mommy ... man when I come home from work I was expecting to get on sworld I was working late the last few days LOL and then I couldnt get on sworld what punishment LOL and gosh on dialup to that was heck on earth but now I'm good again .. I found a cousin to sucker into doing my work at night for me .. while I come home early woO hoo lol and I got my new modem so I'm good

natty

Chubs
but tina dear.. didnt you just ask for a daddy? i mean how the heck am i going to find you a daddy if i'm like sitting on my "butt" chatting in chat 24/7?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know there are a few eligible bachelors on chat... on 2nd thought nvm your right .. all the eligible bachelors on chat can't be all manly after all they talk about girl things with us all day ...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
=p I mean the only guys on there are genkers, grandpa, twinkie, kevin, and some other guys nathan and etc

and we're not even sure if they really guys .. you know what I mean? LOL

natty

Chubs
man i'd be happy if they are girls.. oops did i say that outloud.. ok omit that lol..

wow what a choice

genks and darv arent single. kevin is too old (me being 12 and he's 44), nathan? is that the guy that... lol nm... and twinkie is a guy?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The Point is Mommy they all have problems there I said it without throwing a curve ball LOL ones a Pedophile, One has a girly name like "Twinkie" and Two are taken but grandpa seems to be intrested in marduk ... which is not good for girls LOL

and Yes Ning LOL!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
=p Mommy

and isn't grandpa coming back today?? man lets hijack his plane so he can get here quicker...

Edit Man I need to ask if any strippers hit on him so I can beat her with her pole

natty

Chubs
lol strippers lol.. man some of those girls there has some really really huge knockers.. not cantelopes but seedless watermelons lol..