I'll be gone for a few days so don't freak out!

darvil

sarNie Adult
So yea I'll be back thursday night so don't freak out..

I'll pop in once in a while though.. This is the kind of time I wish I have a laptop.. dammmit

Anyway I'm going to Las Vegas for CES.. NOT for vacation.. although it does seem like a vacation.

Here's the CES site so you guys know what I"m talking about http://www.cesweb.org/default.asp

So yea.. gonna go see some electronic toys and I hope I can win some raffles.. and have alot of FREE stuff :D.

So strong sauce.

Oh yea.. I'm leaving my PC on.. still keeping an eye on you folks. :)

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL...Have fun Tim.

Dont forget to share your experiences with the slot machines and your $ 25 buffets that you said you were going to eat.

darvil

sarNie Adult
LOL...Have fun Tim.

Dont forget to share your experiences with the slot machines and your $ 25 buffets that you said you were going to eat.
You know my mother pulled out this jar of coins.. and gave me 90 dollars worth of quarters for the slot machines LOL.

noungning

Heartless
lol tim have fun putting those coins in the machines, and don't forget my gift!

take lots of pix, of urself too! u still owe me -_-

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I miss my grandpa :( *Cries* All those vegas strippers better stay away from my grandpa or I'll beat them with their own dancing pole

lam

sarNie Egg
Hey what day are you gonna be there? im meeting tawan and other girls there on Tuesday...which hotel are you staying in? We'll be at Four Queens.. :yahoo:

pond

sarNie Egg
Hey what day are you gonna be there? im meeting tawan and other girls there on Tuesday...which hotel are you staying in? We'll be at Four Queens.. :yahoo:

Errrrrrrrrr....whatever foo. tawan's in thailand plus she's only 20. and i see that your scheduled to work the whole week.

noungning

Heartless
omg omg omg omg omg *having a panick attack*

HAHAH he's finally gone, let's have a party!! lol

dammit i need someone to complain to, come back my temporary psychologist. :(

Vanida

Save World Save Life
omg omg omg omg omg *having a panick attack*

HAHAH he's finally gone, let's have a party!! lol

dammit i need someone to complain to, come back my temporary psychologist. :(

lol very funny :lol: p-tim have a good time over there ok jackpot im not sure u hit it lol just lose it might be a chance haha

Muddie Murda

smile...
hey namie and ning i got darvil's info. I'll PM and share. :D We'll all rule this place! Goal #1: Take over the board's view. SarN's not here either. THE PLACE IS ALL OURS OMGMGGGGGGG *BRAIN ATTACK*

hahahhaa Darv, have fun! ^_^ I shall be strong sauce while ur gone. :D Have fun and breathe some! :)

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Is he really gone? it feels so strange suddenly this thread no longer has Darvil T_T