If your life was one Lakorn what you would do...

Tigrafr

sarNie Hatchling
(Sorry if i don't post it in the right place)

But i wa thinking at this thread.

What you would do if your life was one Lakorn.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
If my life is a lakorn I would chase after the guy I fell in love with back in high school and make him fall for me LOL

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I'm not sure if I understood the topic correctly, but here are my thoughts.

I would NEVER allow the n'rai, evil step-mother, evil mother-in-law to bully me. The p'ek in my lakorn will not question my faithfulness. We will be adults & tell each other our true feelings, not wait until the end of our lakorn life to express ourselves. And I will eliminate all annoying side characters out of my lakorn.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
My pra'ek would be as beautiful as Mark, Nadech, Michael, Mario, or Aum and we'd both be very rich. My pra'ek would be as dedicated, funny and charming as Singh from Tam Rak Keun Jai. He would be an orphan because I don't want to deal with in-laws. Basically if my life was a lakorn I would be very happy because everything went my way and I have a happily ever after.

sarN

sarNie Granny
If my life was a lakorn , I want to be a beautiful , rich & spoil n'rai , who does all kind of she wolf trick to seduce & abandon good boys :icon12: & taunt hater

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
If my life was a lakorn, I'd want to have an out of body experience like in Pope Rak, or a switching body experience like in Tao and Pat's lakorn Koo Prab Salub Rarng. but if to be exact, I would love to be like Kornrampa from Sixth Sense. I want to have the special touch too and to meet and marry my favorite Korean Idol. LOL. That would be my most wanted lakorn life to be. Plus, I love getting scared.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
If my life were a lakorn I would want to have those falling incidents/contact eye moments all the time ;)
I would also hope that he doesn't have a girlfriend or is some rich guy or some sadist
It'll be cool if I actually knew he had friends
And so basically maybe just a real life story in an overly exaggerated romantic context

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
#1 get the guy to grovel as much as possible when he screws up.
(Just because I'm having your baby and or is madly in love with you doesn't mean I'm gonna let you disrespect me like that and expect me to forgive in one short moment. F that. You better prove it from the bottom of your heart.)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If my life is a lakorn I would want young Willy to be my pra'ek lol

If my life is a lakorn I would want to be those n'ek that is sneaky and make the pra'ek life a living hell knowing at the end of lakorn he'll be mine anyway. And since I know he'll have a rai in his life...I want to be the straight forward n'ek that if I want the pra'ek I will make my move. I don't want to be the shy and weak n'ek where I get bitch slap. My pra'ek better be smart to know the rai's motives because I don't deal with with stupid pra'ek. And if he's that gullible and straight up stupid then I just find me another pra'ek. End of lakorn :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
If N'rai comes to do anything with my P'ek, I will slap her and hit her face so she will not get any other man again lol

P

PrincessKarina

I want to be truly happy with my p'ek no matter what our obsticles are. :)