if you could pick a praek to be your husband.. who would it be? :)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
No, you cannot have Chanchon! I was going to be the first to claim him. LOL. Although I adore Veekit, Toh, and Poon, they're too much of a nice guy for me. I'll get bored quickly. Haha.
Lol that's why I have a backup husband #2 haha

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
My self esteem is too high to kill myself over something so stupid :)
lol I was joking though haah I'll pick P'Tam of course if I would have to, for now he's all I want.

D~D

sarNie Adult
       :heart:     :heart:     :heart:   Khun Chai Pawornruj !!!!!!!!!!!from Suparburoot Jutathep series  :heart:   :heart:   :heart: 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha. you girls are too funny. :) If I could pick someone it would be KoboBie for sure with a litlle of Phet (Bie's character in KWHR) mixed in. Oh wait, Phet and Kobobie are so alike though. LOL. Also maybe Kob from TRRR. :)

tgamber

sarNie Adult
D~D said:
       :heart:     :heart:     :heart:   Khun Chai Pawornruj !!!!!!!!!!!from Suparburoot Jutathep series  :heart:   :heart:   :heart: 
Girl, I've already put a claim on him. I purposely left out too nice guys except him.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Oooh how could I forget! My Bang Rajan Warriors!!! All of them lol, Gentle and courageous Thap, sweet and loving P'Khap, and bad boy P'Sang, goodness gracious. Yeah, like Sarn said I'll eventually have to be a wh*re if I wanted all of these wonderful men. So far none of Great's role has impressed me, they have their charms but nothing struck me as these othe roles I've mentioned. Lol maybe it's just me, but Great needs a bad boy role already, he needs to get away from those gentle roles, same for Pope, too many Khun chai roles.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Khun Chai Pawornruj from Suparb Buruth Jutathep series

Seua from Pieng Jai Tee Pookpan

Plerng from Plerng Torranong

tgamber

sarNie Adult
How many times I've to say P Chai Ruj is mine and mine only? Don't fight with me over him. I can negotiate others.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Kidding as I think and think that there can't be Khun Chai Ruj in real life so that means I can never get married? Fine, I won't marry I find one like him. (My fate is sealed to be single for life)

sarNie Adult
Well, actually I WOULD pick Khun Chai Ruj too, but somehow I find him to be TOO perfect. So I went for Chai Yai instead. (the allure of the eldest child.  :blush: ) But yeah, among the 5 Jutathep brothers, Chai Ruj really is the perfect husband. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Cupid Candy said:
Sorry too late. He's currently brushing my hair in our cave on the island ehehehe
Don't stay in paradise for too long. I'm sending my men after you. You've seen what happened in the lakorn while they were on that island. Lol. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
When it comes to this topic, I have many hearts 5555

Rachen and Din has always been my top picks <3
Ken T - Rachen (Oum Rak)
Ken T - Din (SSH)
Weir - King Rungsiman (DDH)
JMA - Ronnapee (KCR)
Nadech - Fai (DJA)
Toey, Phet, Punjan - Thap, Khap, Sang (BR)
Mario - Thunatorn (TSL)

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
AnnTfan said:
Would definately choose Rachen from Oum Ruk!
OMG YES ME TOO, he was super cute like he really liked pat and he would try to be romantic, and he would make her laugh and if he got angry it was because he was protective