If you could dedicate a song to someone...

[sup]Some people say tat those who are in love tends 2 lisn 2 songs tat they are not really into... Is tat tru or is it jus a myth? haha... I duno... Neways... If you could give a song to your husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend, and or crush during a confession or downfall; what song would you give? I been wondering wat you sarnies would give during these times... hehe...[/sup]

My confession song: Hlub Tsis Yoom Yim by Unique 3 (Hmong)
**every time my crush called jus 2 talk 2 me, this song would alwaise be playing... oddly as it may sound but its tru... I told him tat its so our song because I told him that: "living here 1000 miles away 4rm home, he was alwaise there to teach me and lead me, and that falling in love with him was outta my control..." he would lauf and say tat i am a dork. hehe**
My downfall song: Mi Noog by Sudden Rush (Hmong)
**currently lisning to this song like crazy. This song is quite powerful**

hm. I don't know. My last crush... we were constantly fighting. About what, I don't even remember. We were using a lot of Chinawut songs to make up. :huh:

For a confession, I'd probably use either one of these:

K-Otic "Sieng Gub Chun Mai"
Khun Kanin "Ruk...Dai Yin Reu Plao"
Big Ass "Lin Khong Soong"
Look Mai Blien See OST "Hak Jai Rao Ruk Kun"
That song from "Wang Namkarng"

Now that's if I actually find a girl I like who can understand Thai. I have a feeling my girl won't understand Thai at all, and she'll have to tolerate my obsession with thai music & lakorns. :lol: I'll dedicate a thai song to her, and she'll go :huh:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
there's that song, everytime i heard it, everytime i think of him, my first love who left me too soon. it's "les valses de vienne" click here.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Ready to Fall by Joey Fatone. I love it. I'm gonna use it as one of my wedding songs if I get married LOL. Oh and also I'll Be by Edwin McCain. Awesome song.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Ready to Fall by Joey Fatone. I love it. I'm gonna use it as one of my wedding songs if I get married LOL. Oh and also I'll Be by Edwin McCain. Awesome song.

I love I'll be by Edwin....I remember listening to that song all the time. And listening it on a rainy day make it even more beautiful.

Mine is (Once in a lifetime) Georgiana. I wish I could use that for my 10th year anniversary...but instead of renewing our vows we are taking a trip instead. My husband said...he only want to marry one time even if to the same person. :)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
There's this one guy that I really like alot. Been liking him since January 2008 until this day I still do like him alot. Crush by Rosette would be my confession song, I am exactly like the words in the song. ^_^

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
i also have a crush on someone for almost 4 years now, and the song
that i would dedicate would be Crush by David Archuleta.... man I love this song