If I Were To Dedicate A Song...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

Peacemaker-Sood Tai..

A very good friend of mines now... although things lay hanging between us and very broken .. Just know I'll always be a friend =] and wish you the best .. And all happiness

Nan (Cream)-Adj Jah Me Sark Warn

One of My best friends Sally.. I know right now things are not going so well for you.. but things will get better someday .. it'll be your day =] just keep your head up and remember you have this friend by your side =]

bleh I thought I post this thread .. lol more spam posts muahah.. but Iono I felt this would have been a cool thread.. if it works then eh good . if it doesn't then lol >.< blame someone else lol

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I will dedicate Lom Hai Jai Rak (First Breath) by Katreeya English to a special person. Now I haven't figured out who the special person is lol so thats why I haven't dedicated it ahhaha.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
i want to dedicate Nat Myria's - Raow Jah Ruk Gun Dai Yung Ngai to my special person atm........... sigh everything just seems impossible, but dont worry... lekie will find a way :rolleyes: :yahoo:

one more song, Pett & Tui's - Gerd Mah Kae Ruk Gun....... it goes out the person i use to care about so much, now it's all HISTORY :( ...... Dont get fooled by the image, it's just the Pluek...... what counts is the inside of the person, it's good to trust but then..... Honesty is the key to an understanding relationship :)

*Ruk....
*Mae Ruk Yarng Ngai Gaw Ruk.....
*Dai Pieng Hua Jai.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMwv4eg9XAk

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

Lookpad-Plor Ruk To my baby Sarah!
I know you've been feeling down and such and I didn't make it easier on you
when I lectured you and stuff; but I only did it [/b]Plor Ruk[/b] You and I don't
like seeing you down in that situation.
You're my babygirl :p My wifey *hugs*

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Fourth - Yorm Yok Tong (celebration mix)

My dedication's to J: * I GIVE UP*..... i'm so tired of trying to satisfy you.... just forget about it *sigh* Fuck!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Parn-Kor Leaw Kae Nee

Dedicate to Poo Ying Khon Nan: Tueng Wela Laew Chai Mai? Tee Torng Kuen Kao Hai Gup Tur =/ Tae Tammai Torng Lang Tee Chun Ruk Kao Murd Jai Laew. =/ Tur Korng Kid Wa Chun Jah Luerm Kao Mai Dai, But Wrong! Khon Yarng Chun Ta Hark Yark Jah Luerm Krai Torng Tam Dai Yoo Laew ^____^ I'm Ms. Tina

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I wannna dedicate the song im currently listening to, too someone
Currently Listening To:
^___^ ... Frankie (Eamons Ex) - ($$$$$) you right back

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I dedicate..... the song ....
Micro-Luerd to some person because thats basically what you are.. you can't be anything else ... you can't do anything else beside hurt a person...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

M The Star - Tur Korng My Roo Too Kao Khon Nueng because. You are lost and confused and I am sure of my feelings; nothing more than friendship can occur. After all I did; all we need to be are friends