If I Could Be Someone For A Day I Would Be...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
If You Can Be Someone For A Day OR For Today Who Would It Be?

I wanna be sarN for a day! lolss kidding ahhaha well I want to be quite a few people for a day, but for right now is mai Best Friend Katherine!!! I wanna see how she can stand me shes like my second mommy :wub: lolss I lovers her!! hahah lol

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
if i could be someone for a day i would be lee hom wife. just a day, i'm happy. get to spend time with him.

L

lalalek

If i could be someone for a day, i would be the girl that he's gave'n his heart to........sigh......just for a day i wish :wub: :blush: so i can know how it feels to be loved by him :wub:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
If i could be someone for a day, i would be the girl that he's gave'n his heart to........sigh......just for a day i wish :wub: :blush: so i can know how it feels to be loved by him :wub:

P'Lek lol Just what I was about to say hahahha lol great minds think alike :p but you beat me to it so your minds greater lol

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
if i could be anyone for a day i would by amuro namie cuz she's so hot, kool, talented, and rich.

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...if i could be someone for a day i would be my friend to feel her pain she carries in her heart that she pretends don't hurt through her smile!!!

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
If I could be someone for a day i would be my ex boyfriend, cos i wanna know what his heart is made to be that cruel, insensitive...if a heart he has....

maiv

sarNie Hatchling
i would be a kid again so i don't have to be worrying about finals and deadlines

Rakniran

LC from The Hills--she got the $$$$$$$$$$$$$-But i dont want to have any problem like her though.She can keep those drama.I just want her money.

a very hot looking rich girl with nice car,jewelry,lots of money,and living in a big house with a very quiet neighbor.I like it
country.So rich -i can travel anywhere cus money is no problem.
I wish i had a lot of money.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
as of rite now...i would love to be P'Noi..i wanna know how it feels to have P'Ken Theeradeth Wongpuapan..who's 10 years younger than me..love me soo much..and soo dearly...umm..i also wanna plan the wedding...ahhh! i would die..and then after the wedding......."night"..LOL..she can have herself back..LOL..eheehe

cecilia

Staff member
OMG .. the Noi wannabe is so funny and cute :loool:

I'll be a BRATTY princess --- demanding everything, the sky is the only limit ^^