If anyone knows about this old boran..

meenia

sarNie Adult
I don't remember name or who star in it... I have seen this boran a long time ago maby when i was 7 or 8..i can't remember.. I can only remember parts but i'm not clear about it. I have seen many borans in my life time.. or more the recent one when i could finally understand what they are saying....

but the boran started with kid pe'ek playing with some arrow which he shot into the sky.. It killed something, and he had to go out to the forest or something like that.. If i remember right he must have died three times and each time it was a different guy that comes out...i think it was the same boran but.. Finally the ending i remember he had a cubby son, and the son played with the arrow and accidently shot it.. But pe'ek caught the arrow before everything repeated itself....

Anyone get what boran i'm talking about.. hehe even i'm not sure myself... It's so long ago and i remember my sister borrowed this boran from an old guy friend.. b/c he loved boran series.... but i can't remember much, all i know is that my sister said that was a great boran series.... and that's all i can remember...

an la

sarNie Hatchling
It is the old version of Gomin. I like this version a lot, as a kid I watched it many times with my brothers. The only thing was how they changed actors after he died as an adult.

The first actor was Chatree, the second actor was in other lakorns Glot Phet 7 see (orange) and DinNamLomFai

meenia

sarNie Adult
oh... that's cool... i didn't know it was old version of gomin.. but thinking about it.. yes... it's just that in the new verison with phone he didn't change... Thanks... that's cool...

meenia

sarNie Adult
annea said:
hey... u kno that sarn have this lakon rite? i think it looks interesting!!!
[post="157757"][/post]​

I'm not sure if it's the new version or old version sarn has.. but i think it's the new one with phone.. I have seen that version.. it was quiet good in the beginning...and then phone and yam came out.. it was cute..

gloria83

sarNie Adult
if you guys know where i can get the old version, let me know? i just love Gomin...i used to watch it when i was younger...got the chance to see the new version and it's alright..

sweetlaogirl

sarNie Egg
I have this old version of gomin but not all just part 5 to end. It's on vhs so I don't know how to upload it. sorry. but yeah the last pra'aek was so fine. I fell in love with him ever since kraiphet kraisuwan.