Ideal Lover, Descrbe that person!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
Name: Doesn't matter
Sex: Male
Nationality: Hmmm..don't really care, but I'm attracted to Asians..haha especially Thai
Birth Place: Doesn't matter (Thailand would be cool :D)
Current Place: Maybe here or Thailand.. :D
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Prefer Black or brown..other than that..we'll have to see
Hair Length: not too long..
Hair Style: Um..Like P' Mike would be perfect! ^_^
Skin Colour: Not too pale
Looks: At least a little cute (but after all, personality is what I look at (some hots guys can be JERKS!)
Body Shape: um..not big... hehe and not too muscular...it's scaryyyy hehe!
Voice: Doesn't matter..don't expect much about guys having good voices anymore..haha!
Accent: um..if they can speak English, that's good..because I have hard time speaking Thai sometimes. haha
Sense of Clothing: Cool stuff
Personality: Funny, Nice, Honest, Have only 1 heart, Talkative, Confident (not tooooo cofident though)
Qualifications: Taller than me, Love me only :p and honest
Job: Doesn't matter
Extra(others): If they can Dance (Break Dance) that would be awesome! :D
who would they most likely look like if they exist

ChenrukNote

Goddess
So this would be my ideal lover...lol

Name: do u have to know? i mean thats really personal. lol!
Age: the same age as me or can be older by 1-2 yrs no more than that plz, tow hua ngoos! lol.
Nationality: Any
Birth Place: Anywhere as long as they can access me in person!
Current Place: Idk
Eye Colour: Any
Hair Colour: I love dirty blonde and brown and even black but actually idk
Hair Length: short
Hair Style: spiked
Skin Colour: fair, tan, i dunno...
Looks: hot, cute, sexy all at the same time..lol
Body Shape: fit and athletic
Voice: sexy
Accent: no i don't really dig that
Sense of Clothing: in trend but i love guys in cargo shorts and tshirts and in flip flops with stunning shades..yes..i am such a californian!
Personality: nice, understanding and loving..most of all
Qualifications: huh?
Job: lets just say he needs a job and is able to support himself
Extra(others): if he is a thrill seeker, i like that! and he is enjoyable company and everytime i see him a smile spreads on my face!!!
who would they most likely look like if they exist: this person...i haven't met yet..LOL!

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
Name: zack
Sex: male
Nationality: half thai half euro
Birth Place: hmmm anywhere
Current Place: new zealand/ 15 minutes away from me
Eye Colour: dark blue
Hair Colour: blonde/ brown
Hair Length: hort
Hair Style: something kool
Skin Colour: white but not too white that makes him look like boiled chicken....
Looks: manly not too buff and tall
Body Shape: has a six pack but not really buff just has a nice body tone
Voice: hot and sexy lolz
Accent: i love the spanish kinda accent or british lolz its so hwot
Sense of Clothing: clean
Personality: mature out going sensible a good listener smart yet funny and charming
Qualifications: masters degree in anything lolz
Job: same feild as moi archietecture or civilengineer
Extra(others): hmmmmmm i like quiet guys he must be mature and sensible
who would they most likely look like if they exist:.... dunno lolz

Julie_Yang

sarNie Hatchling
Name: *My crush.. =P*
Sex:Male of course
Nationality: I'm not hating..but i prefer hmongs.
Birth Place: anywhere
Current Place: near me. =)
Eye Colour:brown
Hair Colour:black
Hair Length:short..keep it short..long=ugly!
Hair Style:spikies..their hot!
Skin Colour:w/e
Looks:nice and kind
Body Shape:athletic please!
Voice:not high and skeaky lol =P
Accent:hmong
Sense of Clothing:w/e is cool
Personality:great!
Qualifications:smart!
Job:any...better be a high paying one..LOL =P
Extra(others):hmms..i'll get back
who would they most likely look like if they exist: this guy i like ALOT.

STIMA

OOH SO FUN T_T
i had to do mines all over.

Name: SEUNGRI, YOUNGWOONG OR NATHAN.
Sex: hm....*THINKS HARD. MALE.
Nationality: KOREAN. only korean.
Birth Place: PREFER KOREA or somewhere else in ASIA.
Current Place: where they were born. in a different country, NOT AMERICA.
Eye Colour: brown
Hair Colour: any . prefer something natural
Hair Length: not long. not bald, short.
Hair Style: not gelled or fixed up or spikey...LOOKS natural & undone
Skin Colour: light-medium
Looks: mysteriouss & hot of course
Body Shape: athletic
Voice: normal
Accent: fob accent lol
Sense of Clothing: fashionableee and comfortable, not colorful.
Personality: deep, respectful, nonjudgemental, open minded, smart, loving, playful, LOYAL & caring
Qualifications: RESPECTFUL & a gentleman
Job: high paying one would be nice lol
Extra(others): it'd be nice if he looks feminine but a sporty type of guy. I LOVE SPORTY GUYS <3
who would they most likely look like if they exist: nathan, youngwoong or seungri.

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...i don't think of anyone else but her when we are todether,,, she is the sunshine that lights up my life,,, the clouds that blanket me with hope,,, the rain in spring that allows me time to grow,,, she is my everything and my hope!!!
...i'm still waiting to meet her!!!
P.S. islu P&J

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
Name:
Age: my age...or just a few years older...4 years at most though!
Nationality: Asian
Birth Place: Anywhere..does it really matter?...actually I won't marry anyone that's not a US citizen..he just might be using me for a green card!
Current Place: I hope he's either at school..getting educated..or at work right now
Eye Colour: You know I'd like to say like blue or green...but I just know I'm going to end up with an Asian guy.
Hair Colour: Natural or what?..dark hair...i like dark hair on guys...it can be colored..but like no blonde or anything.
Hair Length:...hmm..depends if he has nice hair or not...if he does..i'd like it to be a little long (like oil's hair) so i can run my fingers through it. If he doesn't have nice hair..he better keep it short!
Hair Style: Anything that looks good on him..but it has to be nicely styled!
Skin Colour:...hmm..light or dark..doesn't really matter...but i have to admit..i'm somewhat into the chinese looking guys..not chinese...but chinese looking.
Looks:..what about looks?...i think that physical attraction is everything...i mean.the guy doesn't have to be drop dead gorgeous....but i have to like his face..i've been attracted to not so looking guys before...and there has to be something about his appearance that catches my eye.
Body Shape:...hmm..i like tall guys...i'm not tall myself..but i like the idea of a short girl holding on to a big guy..i think it's cute!
Voice:eek:mg..his voice cannot be higher than my voice!...and my voice isn't all that high...so yah..i love deep voices...like gackt..totall orgasmic man.
Accent:...i don't mind accents...unless it's like totally fobbish..then that's a turnoff.
Sense of Clothing:...i'd like a man who knows how to dress himself..and knows what he looks good...cuz you know what?...the latest fashion doesn't look good on everyone...so uh...he has to know that he may not look good in everything..and doesn't try to dress up in the latest fashion just because it's in style.
Personality:...hmm..it's always hard for me to describe what kind of personality i like..because...when i list something..it keeps going and going..and then i'll just leave things out too..so...i'll just put one thing i don't want in a guy...arrogance.
Qualifications:..um..wasn't all that stuff i talked about up there qualifications?...read it!!!..haha
Job: He has to have a job that provides a stable income..we would both be working...so the amount he makes doesnt matter too much...and i want to live comfortably without worries
Extra(others):...um...it's so much easier to list what i don't want in a guy...so here goes
-he can't be a jerk
-at our wedding..(hahaha...)..."can you celebrate?" by namie amuro has to be our wedding song..and i will sing it...if not..it's off!
-he can't be lazy..ugh
who would they most likely look like if they exist:...um..i don't know..i can't picture him...

watch...i'm going to end up with a guy that's totally opposite with what i talked about!

donna

sarNie Adult
my ideal lover.... hmmm.

love me for me, gotta be taller than me, don't matter if he look nice it's all about how he carries himself. oh big must he has to have a job. i don't want no broke man and he gotta live on his own. also don't want no mama's boy! i'm not too picky i don't think.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
ideal lover? hmmmmmm as long as he's a good person, love me for me, respectful, understanding, honest,most importantly...he has to have a very good heart....but no need to look any futher..cos i have him=]

_sai

sarNie Juvenile
havent thought about it.. coz dont like to expect too much :(

but someone chill chill, funny, easygoin...

jenjen

sarNie Hatchling
my ideal guy (as of rite now) eH??? here goes...

Name:hyun__
Sex:male
Nationality:korean
Birth Place:south korea
Current Place:US
Eye Colour:hazel ,brown
Hair Colour:black
Hair Length:nice clean cut (short)
Hair Style:he spikes it up
Skin Colour:light
Looks:nice face...eyebrows not too bushy...cute smile...lips not too big or too small...just perfect..clear skin iguess as long as the smile is beautiful then its good...
Body Shape:athletic...tall muscular but slender
Voice:deep but soulful at the same time
Accent:a korean one..ehehe
Sense of Clothing:looks good .... dressy but not all the time...SUITS!!!...on special occassions...
Personality:respectful..kind..sweet..noes manners..mature..understanding..reliable..responsible..smart..funny..outgoing..l
ving..caring..
Qualifications:well educated..has a career lol...loves me for who i am...respects my family..and all the above
Job: a career...in anything
Extra(others):dimples..sexy walk..has a big family..
who would they most likely look like if they exist:
hyun bin or kang dong won or edison chen or ji sung

ehehe...my guy...

Status
Not open for further replies.