Ib Leeg Tub

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
YES i cant wait to get this movie BUT darn it is soo expensive its like 24 or was it 34..haha cant remeber
but sounds goood i'll get it after july 4th

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
cool...
now i can just watch it off youtube!
but it makes it kind a boring...
everything is on youtube now, hehehe...

babeyelmo

sarNie Hatchling
wow finally i got this mvoie it was sad and good haha made me cried..lol i cry easily
but i thought it was a good movie here is a pic of the cover and back
sorry i took it with my camera looks kind of bad

After reading Neena's Post I was hanging out with my guy friend and his parents just came back from the Hmong Radio Festival here in Colorado. They bought the continuation of Tou Yang and Ntawm Lis's movie. Then suddenly I blurted it out talking to them to start a convo cause if you read my thread here if "IN YOUR EYES" I wanted to start a convo with them. I told them that this movie was really good cause I read the posts there. His dad said they saw it there at the festival but duno if they would buy it because they are not fond of the girl starring in it. So i was like oh okae then. From reading the post I made it sound really good to them. The next day (SUNDAY) I went over to get my car fixed his dad and mom came back from the festival. I was sitting there arguing with the son when someone called the mom. So old person because they were talking and talking ever so LOUD i heard the mom telling that other person that they went to buy the MOVIE cause I said it was really good. SHE SAID, "Yeah we went back to the festival cause Ying said Ib Leej Tub was really good to watch and the dad wanted to watch it because Ying said it was good" Lisning I was like OMG! I cant believe the mom said that... NOW ima praying that the movie IS really good... I made the DAD go buy it... AHHH!!! =P
BUTTA IMA SURE ITS GOOD CAUSE AFTER READING THIS THREAD I HAVE HOPE! HEHE!

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
I really like that girl that sang the song "Just for Love" in there. Anyone know who she is or have that song? I've heard of other female versions of this song, but the voice isn't as great as the girl who sang it in this movie.

It was an okay movie, I finished it so I guess... usually I don't finish watching Hmong movies....

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
thanks for the cover!!!!!!! and this movie is soo good and yep i watch it on youtube and can't wait for the next part

wow finally i got this mvoie it was sad and good haha made me cried..lol i cry easily
but i thought it was a good movie here is a pic of the cover and back
sorry i took it with my camera looks kind of bad

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
The girl who sang that song Just For Love is Amanda Vang
Here's the link I uploaded: LINK

Anyway, I watched a few parts of it at my auntie's place and yes there is some small *cheating* in there, and I am so sick of Xab's cheating movies... and it's what made his wife run away too... this time it was because he has a 'nice' car?? But I didn't see the whole thing yet...

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
i also don't like cheating movie, but the way you make it sound, it does seem like a nice family revolving movie. i'll give it a try if i get the chance..plus i love that dude, Xab, of course, lol.

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
this is a very good movie. i don't watch hmong movies, but after reading some comments in here and watching the clips i decided to buy it at july fourth. the whole family was watching this and had a good laugh, it reminded us of our family.The songs were also nice and catchy too.

It was a very funny movie all the way through part 2 (only 2 parts to the movie). I feel that the chemistry between xab and hnub were good. They are so natural and love xaab's laugh and when he teases hnub. the relationship between the family members were also good. I also like how the movie wasn't concentrated on only one couple. You pretty much get a story of the parents, xab and hnub (xab's hardship for being the only son and hnub's difficulties as a daughter in law), xab's sister and her life as a thai/hmong girl, hnub's brother and the wife, and everyone is interwoven in this movie.

The movie starts off with hnub and xab already married as a couple, so it was nice not having to see the whole dating baggages. In addition, I like how scenes were short and not exaggerated to last forever and i like how you see scenes that was not a part of the movie during replays of a character's memory/thinking.

TOTALLY RECOMMENDED!!!

kermint

sarNie Adult
after watched this movie i thought it was good tho. i felt sad for those people who had only one son.

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
The girl who sang that song Just For Love is Amanda Vang
Here's the link I uploaded: LINK

Anyway, I watched a few parts of it at my auntie's place and yes there is some small *cheating* in there, and I am so sick of Xab's cheating movies... and it's what made his wife run away too... this time it was because he has a 'nice' car?? But I didn't see the whole thing yet...

Thanks for the song!!!! I really wanted it too.

There is a small cheating part in this movie but it is very short and is only a minor incident in the movie.