I wish.....

judyp

sarNie Adult
i wish i was rich so my parents won't have to work again.
i wish i was done w/ college so i can travel the world. :)
i wish i didn't feel that i have to move out. :(
i wish tomorrow will always be a better day.

cecilia

Staff member
i wish the world peace = so miss america but i seriously do, i'm so sick and tired of reading bad stuff around me :lmao:

i wish i have a millionaire dollar, not much but this is enough for me to start what i want to accomplish in my life.

and yes, i wish tomorrow will be a better day too .

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
HAHA I WISH I KNEW HOW TO SPEAK IN THAI=DD

PLUS YEAH A BETTER DAY TMR TOO!! BUT ITS TOO BAD FOR ME BECAUSE ITS ALREADY TMR..GOTTA WAIT FOR TMR NOW=[..LOL..

HAHA AND I WISH FOR THE WORLD TO HAVE PEACE TOO CECILIA=]

AND GO TO THAILAND=DD PLUS ACCOMPLISH DREAM + GOALS=DD

ijohn

sarNie Adult
I don't think any of you guys are as old as me. 29 here, almost 30. :D
not quite the oldest dear---lol

but i'm still a child in an old universe looking for a soulmate i left in another year but i have till forever to find them because i refuse to grow old in my heart---lol

ok i should be wishing cos this is the wishing thread right... hmmmmmmmmm so my wish goes something like this: where ever you stand i have walked in another time where ever you lay i have dreamt of you when i slept beneath the same stars.... the world is round and has many paths that cross each other so i know we will meet again with this fate i wish you are looking for me again,,, my soulmate from another day when we shared the same air with one dream that was reality so long ago,,, but forever is all i need till our paths cross in another time when we will be together again...

lame i know---lol :D

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
not quite the oldest dear---lol

but i'm still a child in an old universe looking for a soulmate i left in another year but i have till forever to find them because i refuse to grow old in my heart---lol

ok i should be wishing cos this is the wishing thread right... hmmmmmmmmm so my wish goes something like this: where ever you stand i have walked in another time where ever you lay i have dreamt of you when i slept beneath the same stars.... the world is round and has many paths that cross each other so i know we will meet again with this fate i wish you are looking for me again,,, my soulmate from another day when we shared the same air with one dream that was reality so long ago,,, but forever is all i need till our paths cross in another time when we will be together again...

lame i know---lol :D
Not lame at all... you're so poetic.. you should write a song.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I wish our university suspends the classes this afternoon... it's raining so hard and the wind is quite strong... i'm too lazy to go to school... :lol:

ijohn

sarNie Adult
SR:

...i wish i could buy happiness... the temporary happiness found in a bottle only defines happiness in a clouded moment that i'm able to forget what you've done with my heart... i wish sometimes someone else could help me find who i am,,, because i feel so lost in a bottle trying to forget here and now... i wish i could buy happiness so i wouldn't hurt so much when i think what you've help me to become... one more drink to help me laugh again without you...lol

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I wish I was immortal..
I wish the world was perfect..
I was my baby girl never experiences pain and hurt..
I wish to meet him just once.......
I wish I was somewhere else..
I wish weapons and guns never existed..
I wish wars were unheard of..
I wish diseases were just a myth..
I wish hunger was eliminated...
I wish he knew me.....
I wish to be invisible..

ijohn

sarNie Adult
i wish to draw pictures with you in yahoo again,,, draw another world where you and i can be friends again,,, because i miss your laughter i felt inside my heart and the smile i felt on my face when you stole the color from my crayons!!!

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I wish we are all immortals
I wish it rained money
I wish I was rich enough to give my family the best things in life and give back to the community
I wish there's less visa restrictions in order to travel the world easily
I wish no one is poor/living in poverty
I wish it's easier to win the lottery
I wish we all have superpowers
I wish that war, death and hate doesn't exist
I wish everything in the world has English translations
I wish I could migrate and start over again
I wish we all have eternal youth
I wish everyone can get an education
I wish everyone will know how important life is
I wish we can all meet our favorite celebrities
I wish it is easier to apply for foreign citizenship
I wish whatever we buy is not that expensive
I wish the internet is less toxic

And so many more....

Last edited:

ijohn

sarNie Adult
I wish you a Happy Birthday ausie girl, it's been ten years and I still remember your humor and fears and I hope life is what you want it to be!

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I wish I have the power to make all my wishes come true like how I wish for a bowl of Pho right now so I just need to say "I wish for a bowl of Pho" & imagine it in my brain & voila it will appear right in front of me :D.

This video is very touching, it have meanings so I would like to share :).

Cr to Andra B

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I wish fan wars/bashing will stop. SERIOUSLY PEOPLE DON'T YOU HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO???!!!Crazy warfreak fans are everywhere ugh!!!
I wish other Thai channels upload all lakorns online for everyone and not for their country only *coughCH7stopbeingsoselfishcough*
I wish employers would stop being too choosy/discriminating with their job applicants
I wish people know how to accept defeat
I wish Facebook will create a disable comments section on fanpages or even on personal profiles (to prevent spam/hateful comments)
I wish no one is homeless

To be edited/added...

P

PrincessKarina

I wish everyone have true bliss in life for life is so short! :angel10: