I wanna Start Fresh

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
its been a week since my bf and i broke up, and it a pretty difficult week probly one of the most hardest week ive experience

everything just all seem down hill and everything is just misserable for me

but i came to realize y should i sit hea and, got treated like a dog on the street, i should pick my self up and move on again i will live without him no mater wat

my friends all tell me that im still not over him yet, and this is 1 of the phase where act like everything ok but it isnt

not true

ive move on and ill be strong

i started by throwing away all of his things ive kept while we were together

the reason why we broke up waz becuz i found out he waz cheating on me with my friends Lin

i caught them huging and kissing right in front of campus, apparrently he didnt think i waz gonna be there but i went to visit my friends after her class

and there, i found them together

it kills me....it really did

how he can just throw away all the memories and my love for him away like that

i didnt expose them right in front of everyone, i waited till night and ive met up with him

we had dinner, normall convo then i ask him "do you Love me?"

he didnt answer me right away, he sorta stood quite and b4 he said anything i cut him off

i said "maybe u would be quicker abt ur answer if i waz Lin..right?cuz u luv her"

he just stood pich quite he look at me
he try to explain but i didnt listen i told him to leave and that it over between us i dnt want anything to do with him anymore....
i thought that it might be a misunderstanding but it waznt, becuz if it waz, he would actually try to call or meet up and explain but this whole week he didnt ....i got my answer :mellow:

i decide to move on, becuz y should i sit hea and cry and sad over the past

i plan on moving on as a stronger person and wont let it happen to me again
it one of most painful experience in my life

start my life fresh and clean again

this new year coming up im planning on goin to wat and let loose all the bad time and beggin new again

thnxs for readin guys and girls :] sorry it waz so long

share ur experience abt ur break up and how it went

i wanna strat over again, any idea on sumthings i can do?:)
The only advice I have is do not let your mentality blind you from thinking you still love him when you really do not have that connection with him anymore. Just keep in mind that if your ex boyfriend can do it, so can you =D