I wanna be a Hip Hop Wife NOW! Way and Nanna's Wedding VDO

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Thaitanium...basically their wedding party. It's DOPE and HILARIOUS! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6QYR28TOuc credit Paula's twitter for the heads up and Way Prinya the groom :)

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
cool. i would've thought janie came up with it because she's always telling NanNa what's cool and what's not for her wedding lol. Great idea by the groom. Got all of the bridesmaids together.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Hahaha that is soooooo funny. I love Paula's part the best. And Ann's face when she was told to shut up haha It's also cute how Way made a little room to advertise his crew's album. Nana and Way are a sexy ass couple!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
dude.. it's freaken wicked!!! ahahahaha.. SWEET!!!! GOSH THEY'RE FREAKEN LOVED.. WHOOT WHOOT.. CONGRATULATIONS TO THEIR WEDDING ^__________________________________________________________________________________________________^

GO THAITANIUM!!!! WHOOT WHOOT!!!

THEY WERE ALL GREAT!!!

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I don't know if some people believe in superstition or not but it a bad ornament for someone who is getting marry and playing dead like. The elders, they are very forbidden to this kind of things. Guys, not everything is cool and to joke around. :mellow:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Awww Nana and Way are so lovely together! I hope to see little WayNanas soon lol.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ lmao.. did you meant me? lol..
i meant to use the word "sweet" as in "awesome/wicked etc.." lol.. not sweet as in honey sweet.. ahaha..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ lol.. it's cool.. XD..

i showed the clip to my sis and she loved paula's part.. i loved it too ahaha..