i receive a sign

little

sarNie Adult
I came home from work and i notice a note taped on the screen of the tv so u can't miss that when u come in the house. Anyways the note said "not to cut the bamboo if so there will be a problem". This time I didn't cry cus of sia jai/noy jai but kind of sensitive. try not to think of it and get myself emotional. but it's unnessary. We only cut it once cut 4 bamboos like 1month ago I share that with there dad (my bf and his bro dad) not even for myself. It was my first and last to cut bamboo since there was a note before on the bamboo plant. My bf saw the note and he throw it away. he was in the kitchen or thought was and I said that's "stupid". But when I look in the back the laundry room I saw the bro girlfriend. So i don't know if she heard that. But I tell myself not to care for the inconsiderate peeps. it's hard cuz that's not my attitude. i'm friendly. can't wait until we have enough money to buy a house.

noungning

Heartless
gosh, i don't know how u can live under the conditions, if i were u, i would've declared war 5 months ago.

"u wanna be cheap" ok, we will see if u'd like to eat rotten shit. lol. now now karma is karma, but sometimes it's too slow. it must be delivered.

Jane

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know how you can remain so calm after all that they have done. I would have said something a long time ago, i know you don't want any problems between you guys, but it's gone on too long with the way they're acting. It's true what people say, you don't know how someone really is until you've lived together.

I mean why the childish way? writing a note? why can't they say it to your face? This happened to my older sister, she was living with her college friend, they graduated together and work together, so she thought that they would be great roomates. WRONG!! She started complaining about the girl not too long after they moved in together. My sister and I didn't even visit her maybe 2-3 times of the one year that they lived together. Well one day, she left a note on the dryer for her to clean up after herself and to clean the lint compartment, but my sister always did, so there was no reason for that. Her roomate always leave the dishes in the sink for several days up to a week or more, so my sister decided to leave a note for her to clean up after herself and she had the nerve to confront my sister saying that she was too scared to say it to her face. My sister was like HELL NO!! she told her that they had one more month left and for her to leave her alone, she started with the note, so she decided to do it like her and she didn't like it. Her excuse for leaving the note on the dryer was because she was scared that if she didn't clean the lint compartment, it was a fire hazard. BULL!! she just wanted to be a b&%$!.

My advice would be to just confront them, let them know the deal because if you keep letting it go and not saying anything, it will eat at you and it's not good for you. Tell them how it is!!

little

sarNie Adult
we hardly talk at all unless there is something going on like if someone invited us for a party and they would tell them to tell us. but other than that we harldly talk. Maybe that's why they put the note up but once should be enough not twice. I clean their dishes all the time they use my stuff. i didn't complain until the griddle incident started and now the signs. trust me i want to move out but we don't have money. here both of us and them don't pay for the rent. utilities,electricity that's like $150 each so we do saved alot a month. but i can't wait until our stock market goes up that's when we'll buy a house. thanks i need ur help for some backbone

noungning

Heartless
what do u mean by "i can't wait until our stock market goes up that's when we'll buy a house"?

do u mean u have all your funds invested into the stock market? if so, that's not too healthy, u should at least have some assets to fall back on if "the stock market crashes and we go into the real depression".

or do you mean that it would be a better time to buy a house when the stock market goes up? if that's the case, that's wrong. the best time to buy the house is now, while all the houses' prices are sinking into their all time lows where they are actually supposed to be. the mortgage rates are fluctuating up and down, but there are some days that it actually is really worth locking in.

look at it this way, the risk u are taking buying a house right now is, if the market falls even more than it is now, you will lose equity on your house. however, if it's the opposite, u buy your house that has already loss some money, but u aren't affected because the market is now gonna take a u-turn and u will achieve equity faster.

if you wait, and decide to buy when the market is heading up... u are 1 crazy person.

the object of the market is buy low, sell high. not buy high, and sell low, u'll lose your shirt off your back, nevermind profit.

u have no money, but u will realize the money u save living alone and not having to pay for other people's shit. right now, u don't have money but yet u are buying everything for the house u are living in, paying for utilities and etc. if u were out in ur own apartment, u wouldn't have to buy as much detergent, or when u buy it, it will last a VERY long time, compared to buying it and having 2 additional ppl using it. sure, u'll still have to pay utilities, but u aren't paying for the light other ppl turns on, the heat someone else is being used to warm themselves up, it's all for yourself. be a little more selfish and realize that there is a limit to being USED.

little

sarNie Adult
noungning

trust me that if we do have money to cover the house and not paying too much for each month we'll buy it now since the house is low. Yes we have all our money invested in stocks at one point within 4-5 months we made a profit of 30-40k but my bf not satisfied with that amount to come close to buying a house. so since the economy is bad we lost that and more than half of what we invested in. He's a risk taker. he said if he makes it he'll make it big but if not he'll lose it all. Our chance of buying a house is up to the stock. the other time while u were dj i asked u what age of u. U said ur 14. Since I read the posts u made in others u sound, think so maturely, intelligent, so i don't think u are 14 right? ha ha ha, smiles

noungning

Heartless
lol, u are a smart girl, lol yes i'm not 14 haha ;)

well, one thing that i've learned from ppl who plays/invest in stocks... yes risk taking is brilliant. but u have to know what to take ur risk on. unfortunately the market isn't so great and it's going to be rocky for a longgggg time. for example, fannie mae and freddie mac, the week they went public of their situation, their stocks plummeted, smart ppl bought and loads of it... and when government came in to assist, it shot back up again and those who bought, profitted A LOT. but something like that is so fragile, u have to jump in and jump right back out.

if u watch the news, u might've saw jim cramer, he came out and said "with the stocks the way they are, i'd sell because the stocks are still high enough to come out and make something"... u don't want to wait until u have nothing left.

well, i understand it's tough to live in ur environment, but u need to set things straight. because u are making it seem ok that they do that to u time and time again.