I read that Aum Atichart is gay or bi, I want the 411 people!

fun

Expired Sarnie
i think that it is just the person who create the site playing with us all... that person just needed a hot guy to promote their site... but he can be gay... we dont know what is going on in closed doors... but i am pretty sure aum is straight.

natty

Chubs
lol you just totally contradict yourself fun4fun.. how can you know for sure that he's straight but yet say "he can be gay, we just dont know what is going on in closed doors".. either you think he is or isn't.. lol..

cecilia

Staff member
muahaha. this is too funny .. :loool: ..
i think this one elder lady in tv also contradict herself too .. ..
according to this one news clip gay men love him b/c he's supaburoot and have pink lips ..
so this could just be a promotional thing - what's the site, maybe we should report it to him in atichart club ^^

noungning

Heartless
lmfao jojo hahah... how did u come across that. haha...

right, we don't know what happens behind closed doors. but wouldn't it be nice to have x-ray glasses?

hellomelia

sarNie Hatchling
Well, I'm not sure if he's gay or not!! Hopefully he is not gay. But if you check out the interview that was posted up by wishboniko on youtube, they asked him what hsi favorite color is and he said "pink." When they asked him why, he said it was because the color is very lively. So then, the host said that yellow and blue are also lively colors, why don't he like those? I don't know, but a guy that likes pink over yellow or blue is a little weird!!! I know that nowadays, guy do wear pink clothes but I've never heard or seen of a guy who's favorite color is pink! ;)
didnt they tease him about Pinky???

cecilia

Staff member
Well, I'm not sure if he's gay or not!! Hopefully he is not gay. But if you check out the interview that was posted up by wishboniko on youtube, they asked him what hsi favorite color is and he said "pink." When they asked him why, he said it was because the color is very lively. So then, the host said that yellow and blue are also lively colors, why don't he like those? I don't know, but a guy that likes pink over yellow or blue is a little weird!!! I know that nowadays, guy do wear pink clothes but I've never heard or seen of a guy who's favorite color is pink! ;)
Yup. reason he pick 'PINK' is b/c they're teasing him about PINKY .. PINK is his color atm .. but i suppose, if ppl don't know the story behind the PINK JOKE. then they got the wrong idea :lol:

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile

i found this might be nothing buh might be something ....

WTH............????????????
I THINK THEY JUST PUT IT THERE SO THAT THERE WILL BE MORE GAY GUY THERE...I THINK...SO..I DONT ..
BUT WATEVER ITS KINDA SICK..

hellomelia

sarNie Hatchling
yea, people are just starting rumors....

i thought i read somewhere where Aum was talking about the rumors that happen when your a star? He said something like, if he goes out with a girl to hang out or eat, he is automatically labeled as being with her. If he goes out with a guy, he is labeled as being gay. anyone know what im talking about or did i dream about this?

whiterose81

sarNie Elites
Gosh i tired of hearing this....... ppl that come out no where say he gay she bi........ gosh.... so what if they are.... is they life....... I really dont care if anyone gay or bi ........ If Aum gay so what as long as he is happy with he life that all it matter...... he life he live it....... Only he can control his life..................................................

adreamingrl

sarNie Egg
Yeah, they teased him about Pinky! Which I though was very funny! Then they teased him about how he was blushing! That was pretty cute!! But honestly, I doubt that he is gay. There's always rumors about rich hot men being gay just because of how they dress and act.

adreamingrl

sarNie Egg
Yup. reason he pick 'PINK' is b/c they're teasing him about PINKY .. PINK is his color atm .. but i suppose, if ppl don't know the story behind the PINK JOKE. then they got the wrong idea :lol:
I understood the "pink" joke but the point in my post was that his fave color was pink. I'm not saying he is gay. I just wanted to point out that he likes pink rather than yellow or blue, that's all. And whatever is thought after that just depends on one another's opinion. But honestly, I doubt that he is gay because there's always rumors about rich hot men who are gay when they really aren't. It's the same in American entertainment, like when paparazzi's were saying that Ryan Seacrest was gay but they never proved if it was true or not.

noungning

Heartless
this is funny everyone talks as if they know him in reality. but it is true... it's his life if he's gay so what eh hahaha but i still think he's gay, ok bi. well i just think pinky and him are just a good publicity stunt to get event money... eh valentine's day, that was ALOT of money from promoting valentine crap... i'd fake it for the money who wouldn't?

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
this is funny everyone talks as if they know him in reality. but it is true... it's his life if he's gay so what eh hahaha but i still think he's gay, ok bi. well i just think pinky and him are just a good publicity stunt to get event money... eh valentine's day, that was ALOT of money from promoting valentine crap... i'd fake it for the money who wouldn't?
I'd have to agree with you.

No one knows the truth except for him but to be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that he likes playing both sides of the fence.