I read that Aum Atichart is gay or bi, I want the 411 people!

cecilia

Staff member
I understood the "pink" joke but the point in my post was that his fave color was pink. I'm not saying he is gay. I just wanted to point out that he likes pink rather than yellow or blue, that's all. And whatever is thought after that just depends on one another's opinion. But honestly, I doubt that he is gay because there's always rumors about rich hot men who are gay when they really aren't. It's the same in American entertainment, like when paparazzi's were saying that Ryan Seacrest was gay but they never proved if it was true or not.
well, from your previous post, you make it sound like he is in a way, so i'm just pointing it out like how you point out the color too. basically, you say he likes pink.and i say b/c he's all about pinky atm. if you knew the joke behind it. then why did you bring it up> .. so yup, what i meant to imply to your previous comment is .. pink is for PINKY. no hard feeling ^^

as for speaking like we know him personally, nah, not really, but like hellomelia said, we're just as curious as other ppl. and we're correcting others just like how they correct us too.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
HE CAN'T BE GAY!!!! i REFUSE TO BELiEVE iT!

HE'S JUST COMFORTABLE WiTH HiS SEXUALiTY
& LiKES TO MESS WiTH OTHER GUYS.
i HAVE GUY FRiENDS LiKE THAT & THEY'RE NOT GAY.

kulyia

RUK
So wati, is Aum dating Pinky at the moment? Cause last time I read they were only friends.

the news and magazine and stuff had recently just found out that he has a huge crush on her..not sure if they are dating or not tho..but id wish he would date aff and not pinky..>.<

JLR FEVER GOING STRONG!!

kulyia

RUK
Maybe just a Aum rumor, usually Aum like to tease ppl, so maybe it just a mistake. He is dating Pinky also! No way he could be gay!

iknoe..he always hit people when camera arent rollin..like mai..HAHA..BIG TIME!!..ahaha

JLR FEVER GOING STRONG!!