I read that Aum Atichart is gay or bi, I want the 411 people!

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
he's with pinky. isnt he?

boy, it's heartbreaking to those who do like men.
aum is off the single market cause he's with pinky. :)

he's tooo hot!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe just a Aum rumor, usually Aum like to tease ppl, so maybe it just a mistake. He is dating Pinky also! No way he could be gay!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Not that it matters who he likes, he's still super HOTTTTT!!!!!! But yeah, isn't he like crushing on Pinky?! (Sigh) wish he was with Aff (my fantasy :wub:)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
aum is so hot...it doesn't matter what sexual orientation he is..i will still love him....also he looks cute with pinky (still want him with aff though)

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I think every celebrity getting big in the industry is always rumored to be gay or something

PuRe

sarNie Hatchling
He can't be gay! Is this some trick to make him lose his current popularity or something? Are the newspapers trying to stir up some interest? Aaarrrgghghgh....He's so cute! How can he be gay?....

pyh

sarNie Elites
I don't think he's gay. He and Kat English used to be together but they broke up. I thought they were hot together.

max

sarNie Elites
Harit is tooo Hot to be gay... Sexy boy can't be gay I know for sure :drool: :drool:
LOL... there are a lot of very hot men who are gay =)

Also, I had no idea that he and Pinky Saveeka are seeing/dating each other? That is such an ODD couple to me, haha =)

cecilia

Staff member
OMG .. someone's quote LYNDA :loool: ..
it was just a minor error .. he doesn't look like it in that picture ..

omg, this is what i think too! haha

he's not gay gay, just bi-sexual, goes both ways.

like um ahem janie t. :rolleyes:
maybe he's bi... but there's been tons of rumors lately about different actors being gay and all... it's difficult to tell...

he's going out with pinky? that's odd... :mellow:

janie? what's the news about her?

noungning

Heartless
well janie... she's hanging out with a lesbian, she claims there's nothing, but she likes to party in the lesbian clubs... she has a new bf but she insist that partying with girls should be nothing wrong because they're all girls. but there are tons of rumors... that she is bi-sexual, and will flow where the cash is.

hence, she only dates hi-so, for example bud her ex, a hi-so, her new bf, a divorced father of one, hi-so... and her lesbian "friend" filthy rich and pouring cash on her partners. :rolleyes:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
lolz the news about p'um is krazy... each time I read it I want to laugh. I especially like how he replied them too. I think his popularity was increasing alot since lom huan. He was well known but lom huan was one of the tougher roles i guess? Anyways he's like he's not going to go out with any friend of any gender anymore because each time he's out with someone there's always a rumours. When he goes out with his girl _ friends they said he's jao choo (a player) always changing girls. So he's like okay I'll go out with my guy friends... lolz next they claim he's gay. Best part was they brought aof into the picture. I don't know if anyone watch tee tra gol song with aof as um's younger brother( by the way aff was in there too she got the older brother) yeah they claim um and aof was giving each other the "eyes". So he was pretty much fed up with all the rumours and stuff flying around he decided from now on he's not going out with any friends anymore. He'll just go places alone because he don't want their reputation to be stain like his. Finally now he's with pinky( though i prefer him better with me hehe). At least they didn't say anything about him dating older woman.

claireladiee

sarNie Egg
lol.... gay or not!!! aum is still hot... and if he is gay, he does a great job being straight in the JLR drama!!! lol.... lol... lol... i love the drama!

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
lol.... gay or not!!! aum is still hot... and if he is gay, he does a great job being straight in the JLR drama!!! lol.... lol... lol... i love the drama!

hahehaheha thats funny...I LOVE THAT...
YEAH GAY OR NOT I STILL LOVE HEM..
I GOT TO SAID THAT GAY GUYS ARE HOT...
JUST SUM BUT YEAH..I LOVE JLR...