I need song recommendations

judyp

sarNie Adult
Okay, I have lots of Thai song that I've incorporated into CDs. Apparently, I've "outplayed" all the CDs in my car so I'm trying to put some more together. :) I haven't bought any Thai albums for awhile now and it has been awhile since I downloaded any songs. Just wanted to hear some suggestions. I don't like all that Techno/Rock, fast or dance type of Thai music. I like the lovey-dovey slow Thai songs. lol. Anyways, here's some of the artists/songs I do listen to. Any suggestion is appreciated. Thanks!!

Bee Namthip
Nat Myria
Tik Shiro (I've listened to his newer stuff, I didn't like it---my favorite song from him is "Tarng Kun Trong Nee" so anything along that similar style)
Sirisak (his songs from Roy Rae Sanae Rai w/ aom & tik)

lakorn songs that i do not know the artist:
klin kaew klang jai (i like the male version more) w/ rita & rome
fah pieng din w/ aom & captain
jone plon jai w/ donut & num
tahng pahn khammatape w/ janie & andrew

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You should try Lookpad ^__^
The artist that sings the Fah Pieng Din song her name is Pat Suthasinee aka Suthasinee Putthinan
Find the "Women Series" Album all the songs on there are pretty much good all the artists on there have amazing voices specially Nan of Cream Try Prik Thai-After Six album and their debut album "Fresh" has some pretty good songs.

noungning

Heartless
haha i'd say try retrospect lmfao but it's really heavy rock.

1 album i'd always love to listen to is 4 women only... definitely check it out. good sappy songs to tell men stfu haha it's my time man!

um let's see what i can think of:
nat - she came out with a new album
da endorphine is good in deed - but her album is a bit older and u might've already outplayed them?
mr. smith - oak smith came out with a new album too, he is a slow lovey dovey singer too
panatda - came out with a new album also #7

there's a few more new ones but i can't think of them...
others that sings good sap

earn kalayakorn
parn
punch
aof (i think i saw a new album, but it might be a compilation not sure)
rose - love her, she has a very great voice
calories blah blah - awesome singer! his songs are mostly slow and sappy love songs... u'd fall in love
peacemaker
most singers from Sony BMG
playground
fai - am fine, the slower songs are good if u're not into the faster ones
pink - the girl group - is a good group for lovey dovey songs
budokan - some songs a very good
me' - she hasn't released anything lately but she's good

gosh i listen to so many different types of music but yet hahaha right now i can't come up with names and groups. i'll get back at it again, hopefully soon.

darvil

sarNie Adult
On my Thailand trip I bought some cds. Along there I ripped some CDs on my zune to listen and I have been completely taken over by Endophine.

The Da Endophine album and the Endophine album (latest) I got is just amazing to my ears. As a matter of fact I've been meaning to share the albums here on SW. I mean I like the songs so much I've placed Endophine on my list of favorite lovey dovey singers. The other 2 females that I really like and who already have gained the love my ears are Beau Sunita and Ann (from the X3 supergang fame).

I also listen to Endophine on my trip to Pathein; nearby where my father lives. So while the music plays in my ear I was looking at the beautiful and undeveloped landscape (mostly farms) of Burma while I was on a bus.

Man I really like her voice and songs.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yep Da Endorphine is awesome ^__^ Yeah Ning Aof's album "This is Aof" is a new release not a compiliation ... Narongvit albums are always good it compiles alot of great voices together new comer Kam The Star 4 she has a great voice also

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep Da Endorphine is awesome ^__^ Yeah Ning Aof's album "This is Aof" is a new release not a compiliation ... Narongvit albums are always good it compiles alot of great voices together new comer Kam The Star 4 she has a great voice also
yes, kam the star!!! i love her voice and her songs are beautifuls!!!! saen lae ngao :wub:

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
If you're into love songs then definitely Boyd Kosiyapong, he writes and composes most if not all of his songs and have written for many popular artists. All of his songs are a nice blend of r&b, pop and soft rock.

And since I've been listening to these bands a lot
- ETC. (every song of theirs are nice esp. Ter Kreu Krai, Ya Taam, Natee Soot Tai)
- Tattoo Colour (Jum Tammai, Fhaa and even their fast songs are good)
- Groove Riders (disco funk type of music - Ruk Mai Dai, Ter Tang Nun)
- Lipta (Lom Hai Jai Kong Muer Wan)
- Peacemaker (especially their older songs)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Speaking of Peacemaker man I use to be so crazy about them my all time favorite songs from them "Sood Tai" and "Suan Gurn" Palapol is good too especially "Karm Sarm Karm"

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm still at school so i'll just put up a couple of recommandations

Prik Thai- Rak Sarm Sao
-tis song is making a buzz at the moment...even though we've neva heard of tis band..and i tink tis is like their 5th album alreadie...lol

Da Endorphine -Yah Bauk Tur Mai Mee Krai <-- lol tat's me trying w/ my thai..."dun tell me u dun have anyone"

love love love love tis song...i dunno if it's old or new cuz i'm not a Da Endorphine ..UNTIL NOW! lol