I need some guinea pigs

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I won't tell you what it is yet but I'll tell you it's something I'm trying to test out.

First off I need people who are willing to accept packages from me, I only need 10 people. You won't know what you'll get yet, and please no addresses posted.
I'll contact the people (via PM) I'll sending stuff too when I'm reading to send the items out, at that time I'll need a mailing address. You gotta be willing to give me a very thorough feedback, I'll ask some questions now to find out about those interested. When you get your packages, I'll send you some questions that I'll need you to answer. Honest feedback is important, be clear with your wordings. None of this "no" I don't like it, "yes" I like it....I need whys, so I'll know what to improve. Don't worry, it's nothing you have to eat. ^_^

Okay, now I need some you to answer this survey for me.
Within a week I'll contact those I've chosen, so they'll know to expect a package, and I'll reply here to let others know I've already chosen my 10.

Questions:

1) Where do you live?

2) How old are you?

3) Do you work?

4) How often do you shop at stores like Bath & Body Works?

5) Do you like scented soaps?

6) Do you like decorative soaps?

7) Do you have skin problems, like oilyness or dryness? (Body, not face)

8) Do you like scented candles?

9) How often do you buy candles, scented or not?

10) How often do you buy "fancy" bath products (ie. not your usual soap and shampoo)?

11) Are you allergic to certain products or ingrediants in body soaps?

12) Are you sensitive to smell?

13) Have you ever given a gift basket that consists of bath products or candles?

14) What's your favorite scents?

15) What pleasant scents remind you/or make you think of Laos/Thailand/Cambodia?

As you can tell by my questions, you can probably guess what I'll be sending out. :p
The feedbacks from those I send items to will greatly help me decide whether or not I should even go down this route.
I'm trying Asian people because I know how picky they are with certain things.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Oh oh! I'll help ^_____^

edittt----^_^

1) Where do you live?
North Carolina, USA

2) How old are you?

3) Do you work?
Yes

I get enough as gifts :p

Yes :D

Yes ^__^

Dryness but...maybe not as serious as others?

Yes, yes I certainly do!

Once every few weeks??

10) How often do you buy "fancy" bath products (ie. not your usual soap and shampoo)?
Like....never? lol the normal stuff works great, but I should try out some fancy stuff

Nope

nope

13) Have you ever given a gift basket that consists of bath products or candles?
Yep...

I like anything except for apple =\ reminds me of rotten apple

15) What pleasant scents remind you/or make you think of Laos/Thailand/Cam
scented incense sticks and those eye burning medicine lol (yeah I like the smell...)

Liberty

sarNie Adult
:lol:

Yeah, what azngurLo said.

If you're interested just answer the questions first so I'll have an idea of what scents to work with, or what people generally like.
It would be nice to have a guys input as well. ;)

Well then. I was about to cry out discrimination. ^_^

1) Where do you live?
MD

2) How old are you?

3) Do you work?
Yes

at least 1x a month. i'm either dragged in there or gift. <_<

No

No

No

No

biweekly. non-scented. mom uses them for prayer.

at least 1x a month. gift-giving. -_-

no and i prefer natural ingredients w/ no or very subtle fragrance like the Dr. Bronner's product line.

yes

Yes

No scent is best

15) What pleasant scents remind you/or make you think of Laos/Thailand/Cambodia?
anise, coconut or cinnamon

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
oOo ^__^ lol I should try it! My husband too because he is very .. determined I should say when it comes to smelling good.. it can't be normal when a husband has more lotion and cologne than his wife :huh: Husband is sitting right next to me so I'll put down his and my answer and you can decide which one of us to pick ^__^ lol or both :p

1) Where do you live?
Me: Dallas, Tx || Him: Dallas,Tx

2) How old are you?
Me: 20 || Him: 21

3) Do you work?
Me: Somewhat (More of Volunteer) || Him: Yes

Me: Once every 2 Months || Him: At least 4 times a month. I always have to smell good and I get bored of the same scent

Me: Yep || Him: Yeah, but I like more of the fresh scent then fruit scent

Me: Yesssss! || Him: I don't mind them, I really don't care for them soap is soap as long as it smells good

Nope || Nope

Me: Depends On which scent || Him: Yeah, but it depends i don't like ones that are strong strong

Me: Whenever we run out which is every 9-12 days || Him: She normally buys them because I'm always working, but when I'm off and with her then I buy them as we're shopping

Me: >.O Guilty of 2 times a week LOL || Him: I don't think I need too! She takes care of it all. Sometimes I don't even notice until our bathroom shelves are packed

Me: Nope || Him: Nope

Me: Sometimes yes.. depending on how high it is || Him: Nope

Me: Yep || Him: Yep

Me: A very light cranberry, Anything fresh like you just got out of the shower smell Ocean Breeze and Etc || I have to agree with her on this one

Me: Monkey Balm || Him: Herbs mostly

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Ooo I wanna do it too lol.

Questions:

1) Where do you live?

California

2) How old are you?

3) Do you work?

Not anymore-relocating for school

Everytime I go to the mall

Very much!

Depends on the scent actually

Nope

Yes!

I actually only buy candles for birthdays.

Besides my usual soap and shampoo...never unless its a gift

11) Are you allergic to certain products or ingredients in body soaps?

Not sure?

Yep. I hate anything too strong and floral scents. I'm more of the fruity/fresh breeze/vanilla type.

Yes.

Fruity-apple, cucumber melon, mango mandarin
Fresh- crisp breeze, rain mist, ocean spray, dancing waters, and my fav from Bath & Body works is rainkissed leaves

Uh this one I really would not know. When I think of these three countries I think of plumeria flowers but plumerias as a scent is something i cannot stand.

Quarter

Tell me about it.
1) Where do you live?
Wisconsin

2) How old are you?

3) Do you work?
Yes I do work

like once every two months.

I don't care as long as it smells good

ahah it's pretty. yes i like them.

not that i know of! my body skin is fine :)

YES

i only buy them when our electricity goes out :ph34r:

i dont. they're too expensive :(

not that i know of!

uh no.

once

i dont have a fav.

haha never thought of that one.

judyp

sarNie Adult
if you don't have enough people, im willing!! :D

1) Where do you live?
california

2) How old are you?

3) Do you work?
yes

frankly, i never have.

it really depends on the scent.

nope.

nope.

yes.

once a year, if that.

never have. i get them as gifts.

nope.

i don't know about sensitive. but if its really strong, i may sneeze.

yes.

cucumber melon. berry scents. fresh linen. and i really like those "fresh"/"out of shower"/"icy" bar soap smell from Irish Spring or Zest (if that counts. :))

incense sticks that are used during the traditional ceremonies.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
1) Where do you live? Florida

2) How old are you? 29

3) Do you work? No

4) How often do you shop at stores like Bath & Body Works? Almost never

5) Do you like scented soaps? Yes

6) Do you like decorative soaps? No

7) Do you have skin problems, like oilyness or dryness? (Body, not face) I have both!!

8) Do you like scented candles? Yes!!

9) How often do you buy candles, scented or not? Not often

10) How often do you buy "fancy" bath products (ie. not your usual soap and shampoo)? Not usually.

11) Are you allergic to certain products or ingrediants in body soaps? No.

12) Are you sensitive to smell? No.

13) Have you ever given a gift basket that consists of bath products or candles? Yes.

14) What's your favorite scents? Jasmines and ginger.

15) What pleasant scents remind you/or make you think of Laos/Thailand/Cambodia? Jasmine and rice being cooked.

PICK ME, PICK ME!!! :D

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i dont know you if had already picked your 10 yet..but here goes mine :)

Questions:

1) Where do you live? CA

2) How old are you? 28

3) Do you work? yes.. <_<

4) How often do you shop at stores like Bath & Body Works? 2-3x a yr..but when i go i usually buy enough to last a whole yr lol edit the other time are usually for gift shopping.

5) Do you like scented soaps? yes..somewhat as long as its not too strong

6) Do you like decorative soaps? it usually depends on the price and if it has a strong scent or not

7) Do you have skin problems, like oilyness or dryness? (Body, not face) yes somewhat, my leg gets kind of dry.

8) Do you like scented candles? yes..only light to mild scent only..nothing too strong.

9) How often do you buy candles, scented or not? hardly does. its usually my sister or i get them as gifts

10) How often do you buy "fancy" bath products (ie. not your usual soap and shampoo)? once in a blue moon. when i get tired of my normal bath product.

11) Are you allergic to certain products or ingrediants in body soaps? no and hope it stays that way. :)

12) Are you sensitive to smell? yes esp to the very strong scent..it just burns the hair in my nostrils lol

13) Have you ever given a gift basket that consists of bath products or candles? oh yes..bd, christmas..just cause.. *they prolly think i smell bad? :huh:

14) What's your favorite scents? japanese cherry blossom from bath and body works..and that other tanish ones..i forgot the name..geez..i have to check it out and get back to you and anything that has a refreshing smell nothing fruity neither..i dont want to be reminded of fruits if im not eating it i definitely dont wanna smell like one. :lol:

15) What pleasant scents remind you/or make you think of Laos/Thailand/Cambodia? monkey balm *i love this stuff & jasmine flower

thank you, that was a fun survey!

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I have 9 so far, one more slot open. :)

It'll take about another week and half before you guys get the stuff, I gotta order the materials and make them.
Once you get them I need you guys to contact me so I can send you a feedback survey (don't worry, I'll send the item with a reminder about that), it'll help me figure out what will sell and what won't. What I can improve on, etc. ^_^

Thanks guys! :dude:

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
haha hopefully i made the cut!!!

1) Where do you live?
- NC, USA

2) How old are you?

3) Do you work?
- YES
- Rarely, i only go in for one purpose.... to buy my Japanese Cherry Blossom Perfume (it last about a good 6months i would say then i go back for some more :))

- Depends..... i can get dizzy from a certain scent..... especially the cucumber melon....

- I guess..... looking @ the different patterns and colors make people want to buy it even more right?

- Nope...... My skins perfectly fine :)

- Sure do..... Every Store i Go to.... i end up staying longest in that area just to sniff around.... lol no wonder i get dizzy and sick quick hahaha but i love it tho :)

- Rarely.... cause i know i wouldnt lit it up... it's just going to be there for show and sniffing lol :)

- Not often..... i'm a bargin shopper.....fancy's out of my league.... but then if i do like it alot or believe it's worth it then i might get some, not for me but then for others :) most of the fancy bath products i get are free cause their gifts from family

- Not that i Know of.....

- Nope..... i'm good with almost everything

- Yes i have..... that's around christmas for family and friends....

- Japanese Cherry Blossom :) it's the BEST!!! besides Sweet pea :)

- For some odd reason i would have to say Gardenia's..... it's just smells soo sweet and fresh.......i gues that's why :)

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Alright I got my 10th person so the ad is now closed.

Thanks everyone. I'll let you know when I have the stuff ready to be mailed out. :)

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Okay people.
Everyone that's responded already (above) and are still interested please PM me your mailing address so I can mail out the stuff.
Except Amikrazie, I have your address already. :)

I'll be working on the stuff Weds - Fri. and have them all mailed out by Saturday.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ahh no problem...no rush anny!...anytime is fine..not like im going anywhere ..just here ..and gosh work?! <_<