I need info on this new girl from Karaoke

none3

sarNie Hatchling
She's a new singer and she has an awesome voice. I'm looking for all her accomplished songs...can someone help? I can't spell her name right. But if you can read Khmer go this site:

www.angkorwat.com and click on DVD and scroll down to Production Reymeas vol.42 song #16...

Please... any info. on her is of much help!
thank you in advance.

Milkjuice

sarNie Hatchling

Miss. Touch SreyLeak is 21 years old. She is singing for Reymeas Production . Most of her popular songs are '' Pleung Sneh '' (Love Fire) and " Min Saech '' (Not laughing) etc. She started singing in 2003. she is also a Karaoke star.

Info credit to everyday

Here is her song from Reymeas vol.42, ch.16. The song was ripped, so the quality of the song it's not that good.I will be posted more of her songs later!

http://www.uploading.com/?get=TDL4SBLL

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
she has a worthy voice for a singer she also sings in reasmea now.. that girl can dance if u see her dance lol. her hip is all over the place... she's pretty to. hehehe. im starting to like her as a singer

none3

sarNie Hatchling
haha :p ...Sawan, she dances really well. I've seen her dances, she's really good.

Thank you Milkjuice for the details...I'm glad that I'm starting to appreicate khmer musics and singers a lot more than I used to. I'm so happy that Cambodia is starting to rise out from the past and focus on future... cheers :lol: to the new Cambodia!!

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
i think their doing well but they should focus making their own music but i still love my khmer music our khmer music... it jus i want to hear some that they wrote instead of some other thai, chinese, american and sinsesamouth's song.. but its all good its still SOUND GOOD

jrenhnas

sarNie Egg
hey Milkjuice
how come all the songs that u uploaded are not working?? i really wanna see those music..oh yeah i saw that girl in Phom penh salon..she looks really pretty. she seemed to be big on TV but outside shes so small. and she got a sis whos fat and not good lookin as her..hehe..

well if u have time can u please upload those music again?? thank u very much..

Milkjuice

sarNie Hatchling
jrenhnas said:
hey Milkjuice
how come all the songs that u uploaded are not working?? i really wanna see those music..oh yeah i saw that girl in Phom penh salon..she looks really pretty. she seemed to be big on TV but outside shes so small. and she got a sis whos fat and not good lookin as her..hehe..

well if u have time can u please upload those music again?? thank u very much..
[post="148552"][/post]​
Sure, I will upload it for you...Let me just go find all the dvds first...I have to rip it again since I deleted it...lol...If you want, I can post her new songs also... :D