I Need help with translation: Khmer - English

Monica1987

sarNie Egg
I'm going to tattoo me with Khmer letters on my wrist.
This I plan for several years but have been too ill to be tattooed.
Will have tattooed the word LIVE, this word has helped me right through several years of illness.
When it was the worst, I said that word over and over again in my head to survive the difficult times.
So I need help to translate the word to KHMER !!!!

The word: Live =?
:thanks:

Monica1987

sarNie Egg
:rockon: :welcome1: :dude:
Hello, I am waiting for a Khmer,
to help me with translation.
:dance2: :heart: Please HELP ME!!!!! :heart: :dance2:

Monica1987

sarNie Egg
Thanks for your answer !!!!! :thanks: :heart:
Can not thank you inofe for this. :yahoo:
Can you write it in Khmer letters for me??

Monica1987

sarNie Egg
:thanks: :)

Do you know someone who can maybe?
I do not know anyone from Combodia.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm a super white washed kid so I can only speak Khmer (can't write or read), even speaking Khmer I only know 90%. I speak English most of the time. I honestly can't help you on this one. Try downloading a Khmer dictionary or something.

Monica1987

sarNie Egg
Can anyone help me here then? :cry1: :weep:
I'm on several websites to ask for help,
but no one has replied yet, only one in here.
Thank you for your help once again. :thanks: :wink:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi, Go to this link, and at the top, type in the word "Live" and it will translate it for you...it should be the 1st one that pops up as "ruh" hope this helps!

http://www.angkor-planet.com/dico/dicoUKKH.html

Monica1987

sarNie Egg
Thank you :thanks: :clap2:
Thank you
:thanks: :clap2:
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Monica1987

sarNie Egg
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :wackonut: :wackonut: :wackonut: :wackonut: :wackonut: :wackonut: :wackonut: :wackonut: :wackonut: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Monica1987

sarNie Egg
:dude: :yahoo: I'll post pictures of the tattoo when I have taken it. :yahoo: :rockon:
:scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter:
:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: