I need a Valentine!

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
marduk said:
1) monagamous relationship is when you're only with one other person.

2) Muddie, why am I not on your list? o_O

3) Chinkywinky, you have one of the COOLEST name on here that I have seen.

4) I resent the StinkyMonkey comment. I am a very fragrant monkey.

5) Nice avatar Sunnie. I wonder what is it.

6) I'm glad this thread is bringing out the love in all the Sarnies.

And finally, here's a song for all you lovely Sarnies out there! ;)

And no need to thank me. I'll be here all week.

The Bad Touch
[post="77697"][/post]​
haha .. thanks :D ... who would like to be my valentine??? :wub:

guitar_inam

sarNie Egg
Hey baby,
Of course I'll be your valentines baby, :wub: , whenever you get the ... give me a call ok? I wanna know if it will look like the picture in the web hahaha :wub: :wub: :wub:

miss you babe,
P Jay :wub: [/color]

bugsy

sarNie Adult
wow...so much love in here. i think i should put up a love smiley just to fit in too. kekekeke.... :wub:

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL...ohh and who might they be HUH? Dork you need to stop leaving those love notes on myspace HYMP! :p

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
pond said:
Im lost who's my valentine?????????hahaha just kidding i got (some)hehehe!!!!!!!! :lmao:
[post="78933"][/post]​
some??? haha... who might they be??

Wai Wai Noodles said:
LOL...ohh and who might they be HUH?  Dork you need to stop leaving those love notes on myspace HYMP!  :p
[post="79137"][/post]​
Wai Wai will you be my valentine???

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Hehehe...Nong Annee kha, do take me with your open arms :lol:...Taw pai nee, well, TIL' tomorrow at least...Chun Ruk Tur na ja! :p

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
Wai Wai Noodles said:
Hehehe...Nong Annee kha, do take me with your open arms  :lol:...Taw pai nee, well, TIL' tomorrow at least...Chun Ruk Tur na ja!  :p
[post="79157"][/post]​

ja.....hahaha.... of course ... with open arms.....

P'Dfemc would you like to be my valentine???

pond

sarNie Egg
WaiWai:

(Dork you need to stop leaving those love notes on myspace HYMP)

Dude i don't need to do those kind of stuff man..hahaha...and i told you to go do myspace dork,,,Are you listen to me at all hehehe...Well if ONLY you listen....maybe things will works out better............. :w000t:

dfemc

sarNie Adult
aNnNeE said:
P'Dfemc would you like to be my valentine???

aNnNeE
[post="79165"][/post]​
of course, but only under the one condition i've proposed..that i be ur one and only valentines..... ^_^

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
dfemc said:
of course, but only under the one condition i've proposed..that i be ur one and only valentines..... ^_^
[post="79172"][/post]​

:unsure: uh oh.....hahaha.... then wats gonna happen to all my other valentines... :shock: lol......

natty

Chubs
see what i mean about one who has too many valentine. you gotta bring out your secretarial talent.. schedule people schedule..

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
natty said:
see what i mean about one who has too many valentine. you gotta bring out your secretarial talent.. schedule people schedule..
[post="79220"][/post]​

haha...yeah i gotta schedule this thing/ time to go make a planner haha....

hey Natty just wondering is that Chor in your banner??

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Nameless said:
I haven't asked anyone yet, but I've been asked. So yeah, Dollie, you could be my valentine. I'll show you my batcave :wub: B)
[post="78559"][/post]​
NAMELESS, BABY, YOU CAN SHOW ME ANY CAAAAVE YOU WANT!! I'LL EXPLORE WHATEVER "OPENING" THAT'S DARK AND MYSTERIOUS WITH YOU. :wub: :wub: HAHAHA

Nameless

N i n j a
Thookatha said:
NAMELESS, BABY, YOU CAN SHOW ME ANY CAAAAVE YOU WANT!! I'LL EXPLORE WHATEVER "OPENING" THAT'S DARK AND MYSTERIOUS WITH YOU. :wub: :wub: HAHAHA
[post="79258"][/post]​

lol.

Oh it's dark alright.

It looks like this.

We could take a stroll along the beach and watch the sun set. So what time you want me to pick you up at?

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Nameless said:
lol.

Oh it's dark alright.

It looks like this.

We could take a stroll along the beach and watch the sun set. So what time you want me to pick you up at?
[post="79385"][/post]​
WOAH, WHAT A BIG HOLE!!! lmao