I Miss Ratree Samosorn!!!!!

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
WHAT?!!?!?!?! RATREE SOMOSORN WAS CANCELED?!?!?!?! I'M SO SLOW!!!!!! NO WAY!!!! IT WAS THE ONLY SHOW I WATCHED. THE HOSTS HAD GOOD SENSE OF HUMORS AND INTRODUCTIONS. IT WAS NEVER BORING ESPECIALLY WHEN THE GUYS OR GALS TRIED TO "FLIRT" WITH GUESTS. IT WAS HILARIOUS!!!! NOW I'M MAD!!!!!!! AND SAD AT THE SAME TIME :(:::::: THE NEED TO BRING RS BACK!!!!!!!!!!

kwarm_barb

sarNie Egg
Is there something fishy that they don't want to leak out? What bother me is that lady always hugs or kisse most males guest as if it's a joke. I guess is OK few times but she did it too much like on every show toward young males. Is this normal in Asia? To me is like abusing. The show can get sue. At least that's my opinion. Just saying. Overall I missed the show too.
Stating my opinion as well:

Really? would you really sue someone over that? Why so uptight, I think its all fun and I dont recall any actor looking uncomfortable over it. I think that suing would not be a very smart move for any thai daras to do. The female hosts aren't grabbing or feeling on any of the actors.

(btw dnt forget to check out my story. follow the link below)

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
Stating my opinion as well:

Really? would you really sue someone over that? Why so uptight, I think its all fun and I dont recall any actor looking uncomfortable over it. I think that suing would not be a very smart move for any thai daras to do. The female hosts aren't grabbing or feeling on any of the actors.

(btw dnt forget to check out my story. follow the link below)
Yea I know it for fun but sometime too much jokes in such way is sort of overboard... I watch Boy P. brother interview and he joke to her that he doesn't want to be molested... Haha that was my fav part.. Who knows, she probably likes it herself bcus I would too lol. I'm sure other interviewer felt awkard also but just can't show their feeling. I seen many American talk shows.... Is very professional and fun... Not touchy like this... You gotta give some respect too...