I know ya guys sub Pepper/Fang lakorn

Discussion in 'FanSub' started by sarN, Aug 28, 2005.

1. sarN

sarN sarNie Granny

o'MAN can't wait to see ya words on screen :p

2. darvil

darvil sarNie Adult

Roger doger sarN.

They'll be released in a few days!

1st episode and 2nd episode!

I still have to figure out how to put the cool logos and stuff.. typesetting haha. :p

3. Muddie Murda

Muddie Murda smile...

FAHK I'M BEHIND...
    *hides* will be done tonight....lol

4. darvil

darvil sarNie Adult

Muddie you're not subbing buang ruk are you??

I'm 10 mins into the 1st episode.

and Yergie did 15 mins of 2nd episode already.

5. Muddie Murda

Muddie Murda smile...

STOP CONFUSING ME! haha j/k

I think I am...I'm editing epi 3. :)

6. darvil

darvil sarNie Adult

ohh in that cause you better hurry! We're catching up fast! :lol:

7. Bou

Bou sarNie Adult

aww haha u guyz are soo kute...wow subbin the whole movie!?i wish i can help but i only understand but cant translate it very well hahaha so im no help watsoever haha..well good luck guyz and im sure u guyz are very appreciated!

8. sunisa

sunisa Guest

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW!!!!R U GUYS FOR REAL???????????????U GUYS R SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KOOL!!!!!I WISH I CAN HELP TOO BUT I DON'T UNDERSTAND THAI A BIT SINCE I'M NOT THAI!!I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SUB!!!!!!!!!!!OMG I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!I'M GONNA CRY!!!!THANK U GUYS SOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR THE SUB AND GOOD LUCK!!!

9. sweetyaj

sweetyaj sarNie Elites

I LOVE U GUYS I AM FINALLY UNDERSTANDING THAI LAKRONS.....

10. darvil

darvil sarNie Adult

You mean to tell me you've been watching Thai lakorns without understanding a thing??? ahhhh kudos to your love for them. :lol:

11. karenyang

karenyang #1S.H.E.&NicTse

:lol: well, me too...i've watch thai lakorns and many other series and don't understand what they're saying, but i can understand what's going on and why this happen and what 'cause this to happen. :D

12. sunisa

sunisa Guest

same here...i watch lakorn and don't really understand what they're saying. :D i just watch the action and read summary.my aunt ask me why i watch the lakorn that i don't even understand what they're saying. :p i told her because the lakorns are so good that i don't want to miss at all. :lol: sometime i understand the characters motives and sometime i don't.it too bad that i don't know much of what happen. B)

13. Hiatus

Hiatus Super Momo

WOAHHHHHHHHHH LOL im soo ermm WTVVVVVV

14. Linn

Linn SarNworld Wonderer

ditto...just like Korean & Chinese series...I've been watching lakorns w/o knowing the language but...like other said..I can somehow understand bcuz their actions..

btw Hiatus: what's WTV?..

15. Hiatus

Hiatus Super Momo

whatever LOL

we're gonna have our site & forum up soon so yeah u guys will have more info and all ;]

16. SunStar

SunStar sarNie Elites

awww... i really do liike to do it too.. but my thai isn't strong or good enough to understand everything they say....

wish i can do more though...

17. sisii

sisii Guest

awww you guys are soo nice and totally COOL!!! thank you!

18. darvil

darvil sarNie Adult

If your thai isn't very good but good enough like 50 percent you could become a timer.. you don't need to know alot of thai for a timer.

and you don't have to do a whole episode.. thats hard and very very tedious. But rather you could do like 15 mins of an episode or something.

It all adds up

19. cecilia

cecilia Staff Member

i remember volunteering to help out..but i guess.i didnt' get much info..but anyway...

so cool that you guys got it start..fightin'

20. darvil

darvil sarNie Adult

Cecilia so you would be willing to help time? .. whatever how much you want to help with. :lol:

Yes this thing is definately GOING to happen. No buts about it. We're going to happen.