I KISSED MOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
YES LADIES! I kissed MOS! haha on his left cheeks only. yes, I wanted to post this awhile but had to scan the picture first. HEHEHE OMG, me and my friends were the FIRST ones there and I waited there for a good 5 hours! You can call me crAzy! LOL I was about 3 FOOTSTEPS away from MOS! OMG, when he arrived and ran up the stage, I almost fainted! I couldn't believe he was really RIGHT INFRONT of me! I mean MOS Patipan!!!!! Gosh, my eyes were full of tears! LADIES!!!! he is so freaken GOOD LOOKING. NO LIES! HE was way hotter than I expected. Yes, he is getting old but OMG, he's so freaken HOT! He sang a lot of songs but the one that got the fans going crazy was the one from KLKS! it was amazing. I have so much videos but IDK if i should post them. LOL. OMG, and the most amazing thing happend! I was touching my camera sitting down and next thing you know, I looked up and mos was looking straight at me! MY HEART WAS POUNDING LIKE CRAZY! AHHHH!!!! then he held out his hand and grabbed mines while singing and smiling!!!!!!!!! OMG, my friends were hella jealous! LOL GOSH, he has the most gorgeous smile ever!!!! YES, i touched his arm, hands around 20 times throughout the whole concert. HAHAHA. it was amazing. :D

THEN, it was time for pictures, gosh, 20 dollars per photo!!!! but oh well, it was worth it cus that's where I got my KISS! HEHEHEHE. I was the last one with a ticket! I went up to him with 3 of his photos and asked him to sign them for me and my friends who couldn't take the picture with him. He signed them and Hugged me. I hugged him so tight and then I asked him "can i kiss you please??!!!" and he was laughing and said "yes". I kissed him so long on the cheeks! OMG, I couldn't believe it. I was like "i love your lakorns mos, I love you!!!!" and he's like "I love you too! LOL. omg, i almost died! after the kissed, I hugged him again and then we took the picture. gosh, he's so awsome ya! He's sucha friendly guy! I am so super duper happy cus he's always been one of my favorite actors. This was the most incrideble experience ever!!!!! I can't stop thinking abt me kissing him. HAHHA. I wish he couldve kissed me but I was too embarrassed to ask that and of course I dnt think he would since everyone would go crazy too! hahahha. oh well, I'm happy i got to meet, hug, touch and kiss him! gosh, he's so amazing! This is like a dream cum true you guys! :D :D there's a lot of pictures but here's sum to share...

ME and MOS!!!! i had to scan it so it came out dark. LOL

and the photo he signed. hehehe

that's my hand! lol

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
You're so darn lucky!! His old self, yet still looking so fine! *I'm still mad that chicago/elgin location got cancelled!* You're pretty yourself (;​

s395299

sarNie Egg
im happy to know u had fun...too bad i didn't have enough courage to ask him for a kiss....well you look great in the pix and its so true about his smile...i love his smile too

max

sarNie Elites
You are so lucky! Err! The pictures are great! Thanks for sharing! Mos looks so good, too!

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
Nice! There was no more VIP seats when I got there. I couldn't purchase it ahead of time because it was so last minute for me and it wouldn't be mail in time for the show. My seats sucks but I did enjoyed Mos. However, if I can reverse time, I would do things so differently...Anyways, love to hear you had fun!

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
U r lucky that u get to meet him also, he kiss ur cheeks.
I wanna to go see him but, have to work... <_<

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
aww. thanks for all the nice comments. no, he didn't kiss me, i kissed him. lol I wish i had the guts to ask him for a kiss but i asked to kiss him instead. ^_^

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
hey there, tik_aom_luver, thank you for the pics. i like mos too (especially his voice). it's too bad that i missed his concerts. nevertheless, please share more photos of him if you have them. thank you.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
here are the rest of the photos from the concert for those who requested them. NOT the best but it's hottie MOS! ^_^ the one with the hand infront of him is my hand ofcourse. lol there's a lot so.... hehhee :D