I hEARD tHAT hNUB lIs iS mARRied..?

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
hnub lis is the gal that did the nob paub movies.....my friend im pretty sure she's not.....and yes...xab n hnub makes a cute couple..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
yess, hnub is engaged to some guy in the U.S. She is probably waiting for paper works to be done then she'll fly over here. :lol:

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
wooo....woo....why alwase hmong american???? welp anywase goodluck to her then.....i rather go for txiab yaj cuz she's prettier....

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
oh no...
another one of this... 'i head...' thingy...

well, mostly it could be...
it always start out that way...
with mab sua lis...
it was i heard that she was married to an hmong meskas dude...
and voila! a couple months later, its true...

so who knows, it could be, or not...

cecilia

Staff member
muahah .. with today's economy, ppl should think before they actually run out of the country to get a wife.
How are they going to support them when their family depend on GOVT WELFARE. so PATHETIC ..

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
well once she come here she can kiss of acting career good-bye.... she won't be making any more movies anymore... any good ones anyways... jerry and kwm lis's acting career kinda flopped once they came here.... too expensive to put on a movie here...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
is she really married? i think she is one of the prettiest hmong actresses ever!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
welp its good to know that she is going to marry a hmong meska.. cuz she is too skinny. lols.

she needs to come here && gain some weight. lols.. :lol:

mokka

sarNie Adult
I wonder who she's gonna marry... last time I heard, my dad said that one of his cousin is courting her... I should ask my parents...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
-------off topic....love ur banner if only....i wonder is the lilo boy big now haven't seen him in a long time..:)...