I found two old Boran Lakorns from the 80's

yak

sarNie Adult
if you DO it for me, i 'll give you the original! honnestly, i know how to do it, i have the stuff for it but i don't have time ( and then i'm a lazy girl)... i really want to get rid of all my VHS .... If someone live in SC, CT, NY or MA and can do it for me, it will be easy for me to send it there...
How would you like it? Recorded by Pc or Dvd recorder? I stay in SF,CA

kaka

sarNie Egg
pleng sney,shipping anywhere in the USA is like 5 bucks with usps flat rate. :) just give it to yak...he's been at these lakorns forever...im sure he'll do a good job :p

kaka

sarNie Egg
i can get pleng sneah to hire you...BUT it lies within one question....HOW FAST CAN YOU GET IT DONE AND BACK TO HER? hahah

yak

sarNie Adult
i can get pleng sneah to hire you...BUT it lies within one question....HOW FAST CAN YOU GET IT DONE AND BACK TO HER? hahah
Hm? Seems like you know her in person.. Well, I'm an old fart that watches lakorn all the time and I'm always free during the weekend.. Besides working Mon-Thurs..

yak

sarNie Adult
Since we are talking about boran lakorn and found some that we wanted.. How about his one?
Kay Saw Botomear

doesn't mind 'cuz the quality will be the same.. i was lucky to have parents who really loves their VHs and used to copy it in HQ..

pleng sney,shipping anywhere in the USA is like 5 bucks with usps flat rate. :) just give it to yak...he's been at these lakorns forever...im sure he'll do a good job :p
I'm not living in USA that's why i was asking for the city 'cuz imma send it to my dad first ( got a price on shipping it to him)... and when you know that one lakorn is around 1Kg( i think).. i let you guess how much it will cost a big box by DHL..

Since we are talking about boran lakorn and found some that we wanted.. How about his one?
Kay Saw Botomear
if its really kay sor botomeaw, i might have it somewhere ( my mum really loves boran from the past and i won't be surprise to find it in her collection)...

samneang

sarNie Egg
Sorry i think there are a misunderstanding.. i don't want to buy or exchange but i just want get it on DVD... If you can convert it for me, i'll give you my original VHS.. which mean that i will just take back the DVD and let you the VHS...

And then all the lakorns that you write i already have them in VHS , even Tiaw kingkouhe, Preah pill phat and some others.. that's why i'm looking for someone who can ripped it into DVD and they can keep the VHs after doing it...

No misunderstanding, I don't do selling either - I'm in TX, was gonna give you my address when you email me, I'm converting all of mine to dvd, I gave the list so you won't send me any duplicates. I don't mind doing the converting ... let me know :)

yak

sarNie Adult
doesn't mind 'cuz the quality will be the same.. i was lucky to have parents who really loves their VHs and used to copy it in HQ..

I'm not living in USA that's why i was asking for the city 'cuz imma send it to my dad first ( got a price on shipping it to him)... and when you know that one lakorn is around 1Kg( i think).. i let you guess how much it will cost a big box by DHL..

if its really kay sor botomeaw, i might have it somewhere ( my mum really loves boran from the past and i won't be surprise to find it in her collection)...
Really? Omg.. If you have it.. Your the best.. Its been years that I looked for this lakorn.. Most store I go to had missing part or don't have it.. it breaks your heart when they don't have your movie.. LMAO... Pleng Srey, May I ask what company dubbed your boran lakorn? Thanks for the look out for this boran lakorn again..

No misunderstanding, I don't do selling either - I'm in TX, was gonna give you my address when you email me, I'm converting all of mine to dvd, I gave the list so you won't send me any duplicates. I don't mind doing the converting ... let me know :)
sorry then, i thought that you make a list 'cuz you want to trade it ...

Really? Omg.. If you have it.. Your the best.. Its been years that I looked for this lakorn.. Most store I go to had missing part or don't have it.. it breaks your heart when they don't have your movie.. LMAO... Pleng Srey, May I ask what company dubbed your boran lakorn? Thanks for the look out for this boran lakorn again..

i khnow how it could be so annoying to have missing part in a lakorn....it's like the copy that people sale nowadays, always missing one to two part ...not like the old version.. lucky for me, my parents kept a awesome ollection of lakorns and TVB series....the only problems was the fact that it was on vhs ....but that's funny 'cuz my mum always lend easily her lakorns on dvd but not the vhs version..she always scare that someone break it or delete some part like they used to do with her "dao pra sook" version ....even now, people always wants to buy her collection of boran but even if she doesn't watch it, she still keep it like precious things 'cuz she said that no one have it and it will be too hard to find it again...And when ppl asking for a copy, she sai that she's too lazy to do it...

And about Botomeaw, that's funny to know that you can't find the full version of it, 'cuz i always think hat it was one of the short boran they did in 90' compare to bla boo thong or keo nama...

yak

sarNie Adult
i khnow how it could be so annoying to have missing part in a lakorn....it's like the copy that people sale nowadays, always missing one to two part ...not like the old version.. lucky for me, my parents kept a awesome ollection of lakorns and TVB series....the only problems was the fact that it was on vhs ....but that's funny 'cuz my mum always lend easily her lakorns on dvd but not the vhs version..she always scare that someone break it or delete some part like they used to do with her "dao pra sook" version ....even now, people always wants to buy her collection of boran but even if she doesn't watch it, she still keep it like precious things 'cuz she said that no one have it and it will be too hard to find it again...And when ppl asking for a copy, she sai that she's too lazy to do it...

And about Botomeaw, that's funny to know that you can't find the full version of it, 'cuz i always think hat it was one of the short boran they did in 90' compare to bla boo thong or keo nama...

I know right? I hated when some video store has the lakorn picture, but not the whole set. It makes you mad because you had hope.. Lol.. Another one when you run into an ugly store(mean owner) they always makes up lies about they don't have it or the tape itself is bad.. If so, take the picture out of the albums.. Lol.. >_<.. I used to let my mom friends borrow my lakorns until they wrote on my tapes labels and let other people borrowed it.. I said, " NO MORE!" People don't understand about why do people collection these stuff.. It wasn't because I want you guys to borrow it.. It was for me to watch and keep in good shape.. And you know in the furutre it will be hard to find if you want to go to the video store and rent again..

soun01

sarNie Egg
Is anyone selling the boran lakorns on dvd that were mentioned in the earlier posts? I am interested in purchasing them.

yak

sarNie Adult
Is anyone selling the boran lakorns on dvd that were mentioned in the earlier posts? I am interested in purchasing them.
I don't think we're selling them.. We're trading or doing each other a favor.. But.. Uh I remember you asked me about Keo Na Mah.. You want it in VHS?

samneang

sarNie Egg
sorry then, i thought that you make a list 'cuz you want to trade it ...

pleang sney - No problem I found a better source who got me the movies! :D

Yak - hope you do get the movies to convert! ...seems like you've been waiting a decade now, if not you can look for mine, I'll be sharing it on the net soon ...FYI download your copy then cause I'm not selling! B)

yak

sarNie Adult

Yak - hope you do get the movies to convert! ...seems like you've been waiting a decade now, if not you can look for mine, I'll be sharing it on the net soon ...FYI download your copy then cause I'm not selling! B)
Lol.. Yah, I've been waiting for along time.. Searching for years and waiting.. Finally I got a hold of some body who have all these lakorn I wanted.. Since your going to up load it? Are you going to upload it as the original?

kaka

sarNie Egg

careful downloading on the net. mayura's been crackin down.

Yak, you better save it quickly before its gone. lol

yak

sarNie Adult
careful downloading on the net. mayura's been crackin down.

Yak, you better save it quickly before its gone. lol
Damn Mayura! I'll save it when ever she upload it.. I'll check it everyday! LMAO