I found two old Boran Lakorns from the 80's

yak

sarNie Adult

Rithysen Neang Kongrey

I'm so mad how they called this Neang Sok Kror Oop.. When it's Yor Pil Klin.. As you listen to the theme song it doesn't say Neang Sok Kror Oop or anything.. Lol.. Wow.. Again this is Yor pil Klin(Spelling?) They're at http://www.i-amovies.com/

mia07

Introvert
You finally found the Khmer-dubbed of Nang Sib Song? LOL. Enjoy! =)
Here's another one, not sure of the title because I can't read Khmer.

yak

sarNie Adult
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' date='03 March 2010 - 03:49 AM' timestamp='1267588194' post='677705']
You finally found the Khmer-dubbed of Nang Sib Song? LOL. Enjoy! =)
Here's another one, not sure of the title because I can't read Khmer.

[/quote]

Yup.. I finally found it.. Lol.. I can't wait to buy it.. And for this boran lakorn here.. This is called, "Mailatong," in thai.. In Khmer it's called something esle, but sometimes different companies call their lakorn tittle different.. But I always wanted to watch this boran lakorn too.. I know this Khmer dubb one is going to be a bad one because it's not my aunt company who dubbed this one.. T_T

mia07

Introvert
Yup.. I finally found it.. Lol.. I can't wait to buy it.. And for this boran lakorn here.. This is called, "Mailatong," in thai.. In Khmer it's called something esle, but sometimes different companies call their lakorn tittle different.. But I always wanted to watch this boran lakorn too.. I know this Khmer dubb one is going to be a bad one because it's not my aunt company who dubbed this one.. T_T
This is Malaithong? But the above picture shows Piyada. LOL. Weird! Hope you enjoy it and hopefully, the quality is still good.
I saw they sold the old Kaew Na Mah in Khmer, too and I don't know for sure if it's in that website, but the quality is
pretty good. DANG IT! Why can't my old version be in good quality. Oh well, just got to stick to it for now. =)
Your aunt dubbs borans? Cool! Maybe you should ask her for the other older versions if they still got it.

yak

sarNie Adult
Lol.. Yah, They sale the old Kaew Na Mah.. But I already have that too.. And I asked my aunt for some of her old ones she dubbed, but some were missing and stolen.. So, I have to find it in the store that I go to. Hopefully By next month or so.. He he heh...

Sorry to post it in this thread but given that your are talking about old boran' lakorn, does anyone know the one that named: "preah tiaw meny/mony/many" ( khmer tilte)? i'm looking for the thai title, that's why if someone can help me, it will be nice. thank you by advanced.

yak

sarNie Adult
Sorry to post it in this thread but given that your are talking about old boran' lakorn, does anyone know the one that named: "preah tiaw meny/mony/many" ( khmer tilte)? i'm looking for the thai title, that's why if someone can help me, it will be nice. thank you by advanced.
Can you tell me more about this boran lakorn?

i don't watch it yet, that's why i'm looking for the thai tile, 'cuz i want to know the synopsis...but i up the openning on youtube, here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFnxmqqyfIc
. thank you so much for your help.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
the thai title is "Pra apai manee" and a little synopsis:
This legendary tale written 150 years ago by one of Thailand’s greatest poets, Sunthorn Phu, tells the story of two princes of a kingdom within Thailand some many many years ago. Their father the king tells them to go learn so that someday they can rule after he has died. Unfortunately, the king was not very specific about what they should study and so when they came back and tell him that one had become an expert at stick fighting and the other a master flute player, the king is not pleased. So he boots them out and tells them never to come back – and so begin the adventures of Phra Apai-manee and Srisuwan. Perhaps the king should have listened a bit closer as these two are not your ordinary stick and flute men – Srisuwan can use his stick in mighty ways and has magical powers with it while Phra is able to soothe wild beasts with his flute playing – and use it for more powerful means when needed. The sound of his flute to us ordinary men sounds rather off tune and scratchy but it works wonders with tigers!

credit to the writer

edit: his son is Sudsakorn

yak

sarNie Adult
Oh... I know that story too.. I didn't remember the tittle lol.. Well, glad someone did

wintr

sarNie Hatchling

sorry but that is not mailaitong...that is neang kaew lama...mailaitong in khmer is called karong pka meas..its with kob suvanan n chatree...

greenlavender

sarNie Egg
i have this old lakorn called Mony Maekala in khmer duubed and i want to know the thai title. thanks.

yak

sarNie Adult
sorry but that is not mailaitong...that is neang kaew lama...mailaitong in khmer is called karong pka meas..its with kob suvanan n chatree...
Lol.. I know, but where did you get Neang Keol Nama from? I know its on the website, but we were talking about Mailatong and yes I know it's called "Karong Pka Meas." But some how I have a feeling that dubbed company transalated it wrong.. Like how they did with Yor Pil Klin.. They called it "Neang Sok Kror Oop" ._. Lol... Its funny how they changed the tittle.. Not like some other companies I watched.. They stick with the tittle called....

i have this old lakorn called Mony Maekala in khmer duubed and i want to know the thai title. thanks.
Oh.. Is it dubbed by Mayura? The one with Patson Sarintu and Pimpum Jantra?

THIS ONE?

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
Lol.. I know, but where did you get Neang Keol Nama from? I know its on the website, but we were talking about Mailatong and yes I know it's called "Karong Pka Meas." But some how I have a feeling that dubbed company transalated it wrong.. Like how they did with Yor Pil Klin.. They called it "Neang Sok Kror Oop" ._. Lol... Its funny how they changed the tittle.. Not like some other companies I watched.. They stick with the tittle called....

Oh.. Is it dubbed by Mayura? The one with Patson Sarintu and Pimpum Jantra?

THIS ONE?
sorry i was thinking of something else when i rote that..i was gonna write something else..