I didn't know she sings

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
She sings but she's not a good singer at all...not a good dancer either...if you guys saw the video my parents have, you'll either crack up or have goosebumps...haha...

sweetie_tracey

sarNie Hatchling
OMG .. another thread .. maybe we should just have one thread on PAJ ZAUB and have all the discussion there ..
I totally agree. I know this is not about Paj Zaub but it's about her family, so yea, I agree on just one thread on Paj Zaub and her family. Geess.....people these days really good about informations.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
I totally agree. I know this is not about Paj Zaub but it's about her family, so yea, I agree on just one thread on Paj Zaub and her family. Geess.....people these days really good about informations.
y u trippin'. it's not about you. they're celebrities, and it's our job to talk about them right??? it's a thing that celebrities have to go through so stop trippin'. just cuz it's not about you.

sweetie_tracey

sarNie Hatchling
y u trippin'. it's not about you. they're celebrities, and it's our job to talk about them right??? it's a thing that celebrities have to go through so stop trippin'. just cuz it's not about you.
hey azngirl90, I was not trippin. Dont worry I'm not even close to being trippin about stupid things like this. I just thought it would be easier to find topics on Paj Zaub if we just have one thread about her. :p

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
hey azngirl90, I was not trippin. Dont worry I'm not even close to being trippin about stupid things like this. I just thought it would be easier to find topics on Paj Zaub if we just have one thread about her. :p
once again this is not a paj zaub thread. it's a may xiong thread. did you even read the main point.

DaH_LaDiE

sarNie Hatchling
I think they're both using eachother to get attention. Her mom sings and she wants people to know that she also has a beautiful daughter and as for Paj Zaub she's Miss Hmong and she also wants people to know that her mother sings..They're both fighting for attention. Period.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
I think they're both using eachother to get attention. Her mom sings and she wants people to know that she also has a beautiful daughter and as for Paj Zaub she's Miss Hmong and she also wants people to know that her mother sings..They're both fighting for attention. Period.
conceited!

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
every since paj zaub became miss hmong for the new year, the family seems to be into the whole popularity thingy...no offense to all you fans...its not that i'm talking crap about them but i hate it when one person in the family gets famous than the whole family tries their own little thing to be famous...and i do give them promps but sometimes it's cocky of them to do so...like that one guy, ET Yang??...first him, then his mom, then his sister.... :blink:

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
every since paj zaub became miss hmong for the new year, the family seems to be into the whole popularity thingy...no offense to all you fans...its not that i'm talking crap about them but i hate it when one person in the family gets famous than the whole family tries their own little thing to be famous...and i do give them promps but sometimes it's cocky of them to do so...like that one guy, ET Yang??...first him, then his mom, then his sister.... :blink:
i 2nd what you say. not a fan of them either. hate how they're hella trying to show off.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
What about ET, his mom and sister? Anyways, ET's not even good. But I'm curious about what his mom is doing?
his music sucks. there's like only one good song that i liked out of all his albums. wat do his mom and sister do?