I didn't know she sings

cecilia

Staff member
OMG .. another thread .. maybe we should just have one thread on PAJ ZAUB and have all the discussion there ..

Mae

sarNie Adult
Can someone post up the picture of her again... I believe someone posted one of Paj Zuab's mom along with Maiv Xyooj.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL..reallie? she got third place for the singing competition here in Fresno like in 2001 or someting like tat...heads up girl Paj Zaub's Dad sings as well....they dun sing all that well...but they are sweet hearts esp. her dad...

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
oooo yea...if u guys didnt know...paj zaub's mom n dad sings...but its kinda like morlum based..u kno?

they gave my mom a free album cuz were like related...but i dont really like it that much...not so into hmong morlum songs...

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
OMG .. another thread .. maybe we should just have one thread on PAJ ZAUB and have all the discussion there ..
this is not a thread about paj zaub ok. it's about her mom so you need to reread carefully cuz obviously you don't understand what you are reading. and stop trippin' cuz it's not about you k.

mly

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry to any fans of her, but I didn't like her voice at all. The seev part was annoying.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
wow! her mom sounds hecka young. Lolz...

i think she sounds okay.. not bad.. ;) however i dun like her ending tone & she kinda sings too soft.... otherwise.. its ok.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny

yes yes yes.....i encourage you to cecilia...cause since they have too much topics about her we could make on like the one on thai section where they place thai star profiles and post all her topics on there...one for paj zaub...one for her mom...one for maiv xyooj...one for maiv xyooj's husband...one for tou yaj...one for chen vang...and many other hmong star...lol.... :lol: :lol:

Mae

sarNie Adult
yes yes yes.....i encourage you to cecilia...cause since they have too much topics about her we could make on like the one on thai section where they place thai star profiles and post all her topics on there...one for paj zaub...one for her mom...one for maiv xyooj...one for maiv xyooj's husband...one for tou yaj...one for chen vang...and many other hmong star...lol.... :lol: :lol:

LoL Mainhia!!!! I completely agree... I'm getting sick of seeing new topics on the same exact people!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
okay, if some of you people dont want to see the same topics in here then just dont view them.

ignore them or something. LoLz... btw this topic isnt about paj zaub, its about her mom. :D

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i know if we have the topic then we can have one for her mom, her dad, her sister, her, and ,many other hmong star...

candi

sarNie Juvenile
i know if we have the topic then we can have one for her mom, her dad, her sister, her, and ,many other hmong star...
hahahhaa...sooner or later, we are going to see one about her dad too...there's already one for her mom, her sister...

orchid

sarNie Egg
not to offend anyone but it seems as if the mother is trying to compete with her daughter to get attention