i couldnt do it -_-

sirena

sarNie Adult
sorry for staring a stupid topic but i need to talk and let it out

today, i had a date with the guy danny that i told u all abt

and u know he took me to eat, went to mall, walk around etc

at first, i waz reallly excited abt it and i waz really really looking forward to spend the day with him

but, wen he picked me up, in car ride

i just had such a bad feeling

i felt kinda guilty and just weird

i felt like everything was goin no too fast

i mean i just just got out of a 5 years relationship

and now i find myself with sum other guys too quickly

i just feel weird

i mean my ex cheated on me and move on without me

so i should be able to do it too

but i just couldnt i just............i guess i just sorta went cold turkey abt it

i mean through the whole date

i just think and all quite to my self

i felt really bad for him cuz i know he really shy and had the gut to ask me out like this and then i come with him on the date but act like i didnt wanan be there

i wanna be there

but i just felt kinda awkward

so i explain to him that

i just got out of a really long realtionship

and i just feel really uncomfortable that ive move on so wickly like this

he waz really nice abt it i mean he waz really understanding abt the whole situation of it

so he drop me hom and left and through out the day i just been thinking abt the whole time

ive been trying so hard to move on and once i finally did

i feel guilty and weird

so does this mean that im just not ready to move on yet??

or maybe becuz im vulnable and afraid to get hurt again?

or am i still have feeling for my ex that i cant get over yet???

im soo confuse >.<

i really wanan move on with life and i dnt wanna ruin my realtionship with danny

he such a great guy

and today everything just felt really wrong >.<

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Aww how cute Danny and you are talking now =)
I'm so happy for you. To me it seems like you're afraid to get hurt again.
But I'm not sure that can be it, only you know what you're feeling.
But I say you deserve you happiness, your ex doesn't deserve a person like you.
You're better off without him. But I know its really hard to move on especially when you have had a 5 year relationship :(
I believe that you'll be able to move on, everyone does eventually.
Which ever decision or road you take, good luck.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awee... sometimes you just need time to heal. if you think you're going too fast, it's okay to slow it down. just give your heart some time to heal hunn & i'm sure everything will work out in the end.

judyp

sarNie Adult
as long as the guy knows your situation, you should take things slow and give yourself time to heal. i think when you're ready to give your full self, then thats when you've moved on. you shouldn't be with someone if you're not going to give it your all. its not fair for the other guy to pay for something your ex did.

your situation was similar to mine, except my ex didn't cheat on me. but i eventually moved on. im happier than ever with my bf of 3 years. through it all, he stuck it through with me. anyways, this reminds me of one of my favorite songs, tlc - damaged.

"i know im kind of strange to you sometimes, don't always say whats on my mind. you know that i've been hurt by some guy. but i don't want to mess up this time. and i really really really care. and i really really really want you. and i think im kind of scared 'cause i don't want to lose you. if you're really really really there, then maybe you can hang through. i hope you understand, its nothing to you. my hearts at low. im so much to manage. i think you should know i've been damaged."

sirena

sarNie Adult
thnxs 4 advice everyone

and judyp i luv that song too :)

everything waz just fine

then i just started feel weird and gulity

i feel like ive been lying to myself and inside im getting no where

danny is such a sweet heart, like u said, judyp, if im gonna be with him i have to give him all the feeling without doubts or guilts

sigh- i hate being a girl sumtime -_-

sum guy r just way to care free to care abt the girl's heart

and girls(ones like me..if there is out there)

r dumb for feelin this they should bee happy -_-

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
Sirena...i was like you before. I just got off a 2year relationship almost a year ago and that was my longest relationship ever! Me and my ex broke up cus i cheated on him. But we were still together for another 6-7 months cus he gave me another chance. and through that whole time i really thought that he still loved me and everything so my feelings became more stronger for him day by day and i sank down the drain when there was another girl!

It took me just a bit over 6months to let him go. I went on dates. And it never turned out good cus i felt guilty inside of me. It's like i was trying to let my ex go but it just wont, even being on a date with another guy. This one guy i was talking to from thanksgiving to christmas. I told him to let his feelings go cus i just dont feel that way towards you anymore. I mean i did like him but my feelings for my ex was much more stronger!

The best advice that i can give you is....don't rush into things. If you're not ready. You can always be friends with Danny and see how it goes from there. Just take things at a slow pace. Your feelings might change towards him. You may like him as the days goes by of being friends. Get to know each other more. Then it'll be less of getting hurting and not feeling guilty anymore.....

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I think about every girl feels like that at one moment. I hate being a girl at times also; I think its so much easier for men >__>

sirena

sarNie Adult
omg right today,

we were walkin at the park

we were on our date >.< :wub:

and it waz so much fun fun

and then we just walk and walk and i decided to make a move

usually i dnt make first move but i did

i grab his hand, and i swear to god, wen i grab his hand he just got nervous and suprise

but i kept holding on to him

then 2 mins later

he turn around and he huged me he waz like " i had fun today with u"

and it waz such a long and perfect hug

i felt so moved ^_^

i really think ive move on now

i have no more regret or guilty ness anymore :]

i cant wait to take pictures and show u girls ^^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg right today,

we were walkin at the park

we were on our date >.< :wub:

and it waz so much fun fun

and then we just walk and walk and i decided to make a move

usually i dnt make first move but i did

i grab his hand, and i swear to god, wen i grab his hand he just got nervous and suprise

but i kept holding on to him

then 2 mins later

he turn around and he huged me he waz like " i had fun today with u"

and it waz such a long and perfect hug

i felt so moved ^_^

i really think ive move on now

i have no more regret or guilty ness anymore :]

i cant wait to take pictures and show u girls ^^
aweee.. how kute...! i'm not the type of girl to hold hands in public but a walk in the park! that is just too sweet!