I cant believe it's gone...

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Last night as I sat behind my desk in front of my computer I felt something strange. I’ve felt it before but it seemed like ages ago, I almost didn’t recognize it. I sat there thinking to myself :what could this be? I knew it had been waiting. Waiting patiently until the right moment to come back. A cool breeze gushed through my window and laid its gentleness on my toes causing them to crunch up. It made its way lightly onto my cheeks and sent chills down my spine.
My mind went blank. Several moments later it came to me this familiar feeling I felt, it was the breeze of fall. Fall was finally here. Perhaps a season change is what we all need to feel human again. To hear the crispy leaves crunch under your feet as you walk reminding you your footsteps were heard. To feel the coldness wrap its arms around you letting you know your still capable of feeling. To see the clear blue sky and the bright sun in a different point of view. To see your breath form in the cold reminding you your still alive, well, and breathing. To know life does go on after the seasons change.
Summer is gone but like all seasons it lays dormant with a promise to come back. When? Only it knows the perfect moment.
This summer was filled with love, laughter, drunken nights, new friends, heartache, tears, long phone calls, family reunions, and sadly a deep loss.
I hope you all had one to remember. It’s bittersweet but my summer 08 chapter has finally come to a close. Here’s to summer come back soon!
And to fall…please let this be the year I fall in love…LOL I had to throw that in you know I’m not getting any younger ^_^

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
lol..for a moment there, I thought I was reading a fan fic...

I'm happy that summer is gone!!!!!!!! No more hot days!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Lome hahahaha I'll leave all the fan fic writing to the professionals.
I miss summer days already...Cant wait for it to come back.
Looking forward to fall..aaahhh its so refreshing.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol..for a moment there, I thought I was reading a fan fic...

I'm happy that summer is gone!!!!!!!! No more hot days!
haha. OMG Lome! :loool: I thought the same!

Moh!! Summer went by too fast! & I wish the same thing too! I can't wait til halloween!! wahhhoooo!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I know summer went by so fast this year or maybe because all i did was watch Ngao Askoke haha. :lol:

But school is here now and it sucks but I High School is pretty funn haha ^_^

max

sarNie Elites
I am so sad that I am back in a dorm again. I did summer school too so my summer break was about three weeks long only. (Sighs.) I wish that I was at home... I miss my family and my house and everything back there again...

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
Last night as I sat behind my desk in front of my computer I felt something strange. I’ve felt it before but it seemed like ages ago, I almost didn’t recognize it. I sat there thinking to myself :what could this be? I knew it had been waiting. Waiting patiently until the right moment to come back. A cool breeze gushed through my window and laid its gentleness on my toes causing them to crunch up. It made its way lightly onto my cheeks and sent chills down my spine.
My mind went blank. Several moments later it came to me this familiar feeling I felt, it was the breeze of fall. Fall was finally here. Perhaps a season change is what we all need to feel human again. To hear the crispy leaves crunch under your feet as you walk reminding you your footsteps were heard. To feel the coldness wrap its arms around you letting you know your still capable of feeling. To see the clear blue sky and the bright sun in a different point of view. To see your breath form in the cold reminding you your still alive, well, and breathing. To know life does go on after the seasons change.
Summer is gone but like all seasons it lays dormant with a promise to come back. When? Only it knows the perfect moment.
This summer was filled with love, laughter, drunken nights, new friends, heartache, tears, long phone calls, family reunions, and sadly a deep loss.
I hope you all had one to remember. It’s bittersweet but my summer 08 chapter has finally come to a close. Here’s to summer come back soon!
And to fall…please let this be the year I fall in love…LOL I had to throw that in you know I’m not getting any younger ^_^
This is nice. I love how you wrote this. It's nice to read something different once from all the text book I've been trying to read lately. Ever thought of Creative writing?

max

sarNie Elites
Speaking of school, haha! So, I decided to drop by into "Thai 301" ... which is like the introductory class for Thai, and I realized that I do not want to take Thai because the professor is so stuck-up and so bitter, so I was like NEVER! Hopefully they find another Thai professor/instructor becaudr... there is just something about her that bothers me :/