I am going to die...

fun

Expired Sarnie
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Alright ya it's the time of the year where you have to put on your fat pants. I have been eating so much that I don't think I can look at another turkey ever! Apparently we don't celebrate Thanksgiving on Thursday, it's more of a week celebration lol... why? Well I have a HUGE family and we don't like to have 50 turkey in one day lol

Anyways I am curious on what ya had for Thanksgiving this year =D

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
what a title for the thread. hahaha! today, i slept all day long. my family is in another state so it's kind of lonely. my co-worker friend invited me over to her house but i got lazy. noodles was for lunch, and now i'm still searching for dinner. lol

anywho, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

lakorndemon

sarNie Hatchling
wow...that title actually make me thought that this is going to be a suicide note...lol...but thanksgiving we're going to my uncle's house and celebrate...lol...i love his turkeys...they're the best... :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
This morning I had ramen noodles but I didn't finish my small bowl when I realize it was Thanksgiving, afternoon I had pork for lunch (amen it's not chicken or turkey lol) and then went house hopping around for dinner: mash potatoes with 2 different kind of gravy, fruit salad, two different seasoned turkey, potatoes salad,ka poon, biscuit, pumpkin pie, apple pie, everything. Every house we went to, we ate very little lmao

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving in Sacramento for me... well more like Elk Grove. My mom side of the family plans to celebrate a day later. I guess it's the usual tradition we do "pot luck" and they will work the magic with the turkey lol

I have a feeling I am going to gain back all the weight I lost during the summer. Ahahaha.

I don't know if I will go shopping today. It's black Friday, I am trying to stay up and leave in a bit with is about almost 3am at this moment. But I am too scared from my last experience. So let's see if I decide to go.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ohhh i know im heckaaaaaaaaaaaaa late on this one...but i just wanted to share my thanksgiving story.

and first of all gosh funfun..what a title..you sureeeee scared me with it!!!

this yr we decided to split the tasks...since i mucked up on the turkey last yr...LMAO (i uh "broiled" the turkey for lord knows how long)

i got to bake the brownies...make the mash potatoes and gravy and the stuffing. nothing major like! (like the turkey :wacko: )

my middle sister cooked the turkey, ham & made lasagna. *i think i will have her do that every year :p her turkey was perfect as in moist, not burnt and it was "cooked".

my sister in law made laab, some chicken stir fry, shrimp rolls, baked corned bread and some goody appetizers.

my mom made red chicken curry that you can eat with noodles or dip bread into.

we had all kinds of desserts, pumpkin pie, apple pie, brownies, cookies & cakes...not to mention the asian desserts too (but i dont know what they're called)

that day i only ate one plate of food..but i drank plenty...not to mention i was buzzed and had to wake up in the am for the stupid black friday...

okay here comes the fun part...

that morning as i was getting ready to go to walmart...*yep boy how i dreaded getting up esp when i went to bed all dizzy..if i was awake i was fine..but gosh the min i closed my eyes..the dang room was spinning like crazy. anyhow...the night of thanksgiving my bro upstair bathroom flooded since there were lots of guest there and prolly the kids used too much of the toilet papers or something but whatever it was...when i used it that morning...that dang thing flooded on me...

and i tell you right now...it was not fun...trying to recover from the hangover..and wiping all the excess water from the dang toilet. and the worst part was looking for towels...i found out later that my sister in law had used up all the clean towels the night before from the previous flood. and man...after i was done with wiping and rinsing out the one towel i had. i almost recover from the hangover...and that was just 15 mins or so..but seems like forever.... and here while i was cleaning up in the bathroom...my sister was trying to call me to see if i was ready...she came to pick me up since my brother's house was just down the street from walmart. she had bought us some starbuck..and me thinking that it will help me feel better drank the coffee...but the min i walked into walmart...gosh i didnt know if i wanted to puke or pass out...all the ppl in there make me felt sick to my stomach...and not to mention the longggggggggggggggggggg line..

we were there trying to get one of those flat screen tv...of course we didnt get anything that morning...(wasted my 2 hrs of beauty sleep) anyhow we got that tv later in the day instead.

so yea that was my after thanksgiving story. *whew

ps that hangover actually lasted all day long... :wacko: