Hugo and Hana

kulyia

RUK
Twenty-eight year old actor/singer Hugo Chula Alexander Chakrabongse aka Hugo Jakrapong is getting married soon to his long time girlfriend of 4 years, actress Hana Tudsanawalai. The wedding is set for March 21, 2009. His mother is especially pleased with his upcoming nuptials because she feared he would never marry.

Former pra’ek and singer Hugo Chakrapong will convert to Islam in order to marry his long time girlfriend actress Hana Tudsanawalai. The wedding is set for March 21, 2009. They will have a traditional Muslin morning ceremony and the evening reception will be held at the palace Chakrapong, his pad. Her dowry will be a measly 126 baht ($3.60 USD), adhering to the Muslim custom of small dowries. They will have bridal homes in 3 places: New York, England, and Thailand.

Credits to Iheartlakorn.com
~~~~~~
i was curious about the girl.Has she ever played any Boran Lakorns before?And acted as Kula?Both these girls are Gorgeous if they are the same person.Or has she ever play nang'ek before but long ago?.i forgot the title but its about her faking the marriage with their son.And she turns out to be a real rich girl too.And they have a grandma who reallie like her.iis it the same girl?

Ana

sarNie Adult
Hana, is never the n'ek. She's alwayz supporting....the last lakorn I can think of her is Jan Euy Jan Jao she was pair up with Yai Sira. She was Rita's teacher.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
any pix of her? it is a sacrifice to convert ur religion esp when you have one aleady. he must really luv her.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Hana plays Ann's cousin in likit gamathep. She is the dark skin one with the curly hair, she usually plays bad.

sarNie Egg
Hana was in the lakorn with Bua Chompoo and Oil. She's one of the group of people in the market that causes problems for DuangJai's mom and later support DuangJai against Bua in the lakorn. She alway has curly long hair and she has tan skin. She's in a lot of lakorns, but usually plays supporting bad character.

kry*star

sarNie Adult
congrats to hugo. i love seeing this man act in the old days. his lakorns weren't big or anything but then he was always so talented and he can sing good too.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
theyre gettin married thats good... i alwaise wanted hana to be n'ek.. but she's alwaise supportin.. or n'rai...

puppylov

sarNie Adult
didnt know she's muslim. she is alright looking not that attractive, but not ugly either. hugo loks bad in the pix. he needs a good clean out

Hana, is never the n'ek. She's alwayz supporting....the last lakorn I can think of her is Jan Euy Jan Jao she was pair up with Yai Sira. She was Rita's teacher.
yeah, and she played in likit gammathep with anne thongprasom...

congratulations to them! i didn't even know they were together... i didn't know she was muslim...wow...i guess a lot of Thai daras are muslim? bridal houses in the best places too -- england, new york, and Thailand! i'd love to see the wedding pics!

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
congrats to them

i cant believe the actors and actresses i like are getting married this year

i'm fans of both of them too