HuGe updates

minankumo

sarNie Adult
HuGe’s going to make a Comeback; Handsome (Young) Man Becomes (Middle-Aged) Uncle

Must Work More after Comeback
In May, HuGe completed the last surgery in South Korea. He emphasized: “Its corrective, not plastic surgery. The skin grafting on my right eye lid was originally sourced from the skin behind the ear which is already the most similar to the skin on the eye. However, its still difficult to be of parallel thinness as the eyelid, hence after the scarring wound has healed, another corrective surgery is needed for the grafted skin to look more natural.”
“The skin grafting operation in September last year was most important, but the doctor also said that there’s no need for a long recuperative period. Now that the corrective surgery for the eyelid is already done, just another one month plus of required rest and I could immerse fully in work.”
Thereafter, “may need another one to two more surgeries for perfection. Each operation can only be done 6-months apart.”
Since the traffic accident, HuGe has already undergone multiple surgeries. “Heard that the expenses amount to HK$1million”, and paid by his company, 唐人公司. “Definitely need to do more work after comeback to repay the company.” His company divulged: “HuGe wanted to give all his earnings from LOCH to the company as compensation but his manager, Ms Cai did not agree to it.”
As to why 22 June was chosen as his comeback date, HuGe explained: “It has to be after the required rest period post surgery. Also the company staff checked the old Chinese calendar and said that day is an auspicious day.” However, because the wound from the corrective surgery has just healed, “needs to be more careful when putting on makeup during filming; also not possible to have makeup on for a long period of time.” As such, the initial plan for HuGe to take some publicity shots has also been temporarily shelved. A staff expressed: “If there isn’t much demand from the various media, we may possibly not shoot. Makeup is not good for his skin.”

Drank Pig Trotters Soup for a Year
During convalescence, HuGe had pig trotters soup everyday for a period of time. “As pigs’ trotters have lots of protein that is helpful for recovery of wounds.” Till eventually, he could even brew pig trotters soup himself. “In Hong Kong, pigs’ legs are differentiated from pigs’ hands. The fatter ones are called pigs’ hands, HK$8 per catty. The slim ones are pigs’ legs, HK$8 per piece. I normally buy pigs’ legs. After buying back, I use the eyebrow tweezers used by girls to pluck clean the remaining pig’s hair; then brew it with Chinese prickly ash, mushroom, fungus, winter bamboo shoot, red date, wolfberry fruit, lotus root, etc. The timing and duration for adding water must be well grasped. Until now, although the taste of my cooking isn’t that good, its still edible for everyone.”
However, for the sake of keeping fit, HuGe has not been eating much of pig trotters already. “Its too sinful to eat too much. Also I want to lose weight; completely nursed fat.”
Other than drinking pig trotters soup in the past one year, “also did many things, like intensively learning singing and dancing.” Although already released one EP, but because many fans hope to hear him sing fast-track songs, he decided to study more singing techniques. “Mainly to learn the breathing techniques of singing; vocal sounds in singing; how to transform/change voice; vibrato, etc. Still need to do review lessons after class. The feeling is like returning to student days.”
In addition, HuGe has also compiled his blog entries and newspapers articles published during his recuperation period into a book, entitled <<Blessed Survivor>>. “Some pictures taken during convalescence may be presented inside.” HuGe plans to use all proceeds from the sale of the book for charity.

No Fear, Just Anxiousness
Having left the entertainment circle for almost a year, HuGe has sufficient time for self-reflection. “Originally thought that an artiste has no freedom, and had to expose one’s privacy in front of the general public for the audience to see one’s way of life that is different from that on-screen. Now I feel that an artiste’s role is very different from other occupations. This profession gets everyone’s attention. My personal opinions can influence lots of young fans, with the potential to effectively guide others. Hence, I feel that this aspect on the life of an artiste can be utilized positively to lead others. I’ve ever thought of becoming a teacher in the past, not necessary an expert field type of lecturer; can be a mental and spiritual well-being guidance type of form teacher. Now I understand that being an artiste can also achieve this objective.”
Soon to return to the entertainment circuit, HuGe said frankly that he’s well prepared be it physically or mentally. “No fear but just a little nervous. Rested for a very long time and not worked for so long, the whole person has more or less been in a constant state of ease and comfort. Now that I’m about to head into highly intensified work conditions, I still have some uncertainties about myself. I’ll sort out and work hard at these uncertainties myself. Another cause of anxiousness is the change in my appearance. My look after the traffic accident is different from before. I don’t know if everyone can accept my current appearance.”
“Because of looks, it has been considerably plain-sailing for me since I entered the industry, occasionally feeling that appearance has some advantages. Now’s different, I’m more diligent than before; and also understand that for a person, talent is most important, especially for men.”

Translated by: Winks
Source: http://news.cnxz.com.cn/newscenter/ylnews/...604163728.shtml
credit: hugekp.net