Huan Zhu Ge Ge

kiss_me

sarNie Egg
DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD THIS SERIES? I SAW IT AT A FRIENDS HOUSE N WAS REALLY INTO IT BUT THEN SHE SAID HER BROTHER'S GIRLFRIEND STOLE IT... SO SHE DOESN'T HAVE IT ANYMORE... ANYONE KNOE WHERE I CAN GET THIS...

meenia

sarNie Adult
I'll like to see it too..Love Vicky and Alec...Can not wait to see her new lakorn...She and Alec stole the star in this series.... :wub:

I can upload it, but there is no subtitles... All in chinese... Ive been looking for people to do subtitles for the drama but couldnt find anyone at all... I got series 1 and 2. So if people do want to watch it i will have my family send the series to me. ^_^

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
ohhh...is this the one where VICKY stole RUBY'S identity as the princess or something because VICKY was trying to help RUBY but she got mixed up in the process....and then RUBY came to live in the palace and she was always getting abused by the queen.......

is it that drama?? cause if it is...i think i cried LOADS in here...hahaah....RUBY getting abusued was just too overwhelming...i like cried my eyeballs out....

untinnu

sarNie Adult
i love this. . i watched this series like once a month. . soooooooooooo good and can never get tired of it, and i'm also looking for the soundtracks too, if thre's any. . .

biava

sarNie Hatchling
oh so tats wat the title of the series is called lolz yeah i think that this serie is pretty good and funny ^_^

Mint27

oh talking about this series, i love Vicki and Alec. Ruby was very pretty too. :D

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
I love watching that tv series, they are sooo feaking funny--mostly vicki character. Vicki and Alec make a cute together.

Are Vicki and Alec going to make a movie together?
I miss them 2;}

ATTENTION:

Starting to upload Huan Zhu Ge Ge! Not jus one person, but I got a few PM's wondering if I had it in Thai, or Khmer and I dont. I jus have both the series in TAIWANESE. There are no subs, Ive been looking for some people and couldnt find anyone to help. So before I continue to RIP and CONVERT buddies, PM if you guys really want to watch this. Cause I really dont want to upload something no one wants to watch. Ima really busy and all, SO PM and IF I DO GET ENUF I WILL UPLOAD, but if I dont get any PM Ima jus going to stop at disc 1... HOPE 2 hear from you guys! :D

simoneliu18

sarNie Egg
I really want to watch this series. Can someone please upload, preferably using mega, I sometimes have problems with YSI!

Thanx in advance