Huajai Rak Kaam Pop [ TV3 Cholumpi ]

fun

Expired Sarnie
omg im so behind!!! today is my catch up day. i skipped school lol dont worry i have a good reason. im not feeling good. anyways two of the classes is just useless lecture that i dont even pay attention.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I wonder how many episodes there are to this lakorn?

I'm headed to Ayutthaya in a few weeks. It's flooded right now so I hope that it gets better soon.

thai_freak_101

sarNie Hatchling
omg. i can't believe its over already. i went to dl the link and it said end. wahhhh?! i thought it was gonna be longer. i think theres still so much to cover...yet its all ending. TT TT

myx

sArNieZ
overall i enjoy the lakorn very much. luv the cast <3 everyone did a fantastic job. i'll miss this lakorn.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
:dance1: The last episode had a rating of 14! Wow, this lakorn was amazing to get such a high rating! I'm so happy for the team! I hope they make another lakorn in the future.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
I liked the ending...but I just need a bit of clarification. What did Donut's character say in the end, when she decided not to go back to her time? I picked up a few names and the fact that she wanted to stay w/ Tye's character, but if anyone could spot translate what she said that'd be much appreciated! Love Donut and Tye's chemistry! Thanks in advance! :D

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
This is a rough translation but she said that mark was right on her not needing to return to the past because they had already defeated the other guy and that her father, Khun Grai would be okay with out her, and that she had already set up a life there and didn't want to give it up. I'll be back to fix it as soon as I have time. Hope it helps a little.

fun

Expired Sarnie
wow this ended already. i didnt even know. this is shorter than their previous one =(

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
This is a rough translation but she said that mark was right on her not needing to return to the past because they had already defeated the other guy and that her father, Khun Grai would be okay with out her, and that she had already set up a life there and didn't want to give it up. I'll be back to fix it as soon as I have time. Hope it helps a little.
Thanks, I kind of figured that was what she said...but it's nice to KNOW that is what she said. Did anyone do a little cheer when they finally met up at the bridge? I kind of did...such a dork...well, I really like them! Go Tye and Donut! :D

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg, i love this lakorn, i started watching to ep 5 with eng sub n its hecka halarious! love tye n donut hope this couple do more lakorns n the future!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Aweee... this lakorn was cute! The reason why I watched this lakorn was because I heard of the theme song by Klear and I absoutely loved it. So I realize this was a lakorn & went back to watch it! I've never been a donut fan but after watching this lakorn, she grew on me. I love the soundtrack to this lakorn. Just so sweet & lovely. I'm rooting for Tye and Donut again!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Tye and Donut will not pair up any time soon =( they had a lakorn previous to this, Khun Nu Chantana. It will be awhile before these two get paired up again.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awee... sad face... They were just too cute in this lakorn.. I loveee brad pitt! Such a cute dog! When i realize the dog's name was brad pitt, i was laughing my ass off!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
only the beginning epi are subbed, but just watching Donut and Tye maade me really like this lakorn plus the story is interesting. Donut is so pretty both with short and long hair and Tye is very handsome. they were a cute couple and i would love to see more of them in the future!