Huajai Rak Kaam Pop [ TV3 Cholumpi ]

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Ahhhhhhhh its getting more exciting!! Mark will be going to the past!!!!!!! Look Jaan you can't get married to Khun Glai just yet.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I feel like such a loser ahahah!!! I cried in episode 17 when Lukjaan went back to the past lol and Techi was just hilarious sad not seeing Lukjaan ahaha.

And when Lukjaan return to the past :rofl: it just gets funnier ahahaha I wonder if Kaneung went back to the past to see someone who looks exactly like him ahahaha!!!

Going to watch ep. 18 in a bit.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
is anybody Subbing this lakorn? jw. i have been watching the raw ones only but haven't seen any sub ones..

anyways..im excited too! can't wait to see mark go to the past.

fun

Expired Sarnie
You can find thios subbed at viikii, I just finished 18 it seemed like 19 they will be in the past with Lukjaan. =D

fun

Expired Sarnie
http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/HuaJaiRukKarmPope#

Episode 4 still in progress.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Oh my gosh, Mark went to the past and stopped the wedding/engagement between Luk Jung and Khun Glai.

I don't know why but after seeing Khun Glai shed tears I like him so much more! He is so traditional Thai that you just have to love him!

fun

Expired Sarnie
NO!!!! I have to wait until Monday! I mean I have other lakorn to look forward to but OMG they have to end ep. 19 like that!!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I agree. But since it airs 5 day's a week I think it makes it up. I love where this lakorn is heading and can't wait to see the out come. I slowly falling for P'khun Grai's charms. Such a handsome man and he knows how to kick some ass! Mark is cute too!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omgahhh.. im so behind in this lakorn >_<

anyways.. the dog got me curious.. is it the same dog from the movie bedside detective??

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Khun Tom, is just to funny! I love how crazy he is in the mental hospital, crazy enough to be there but sane enough to understand whats going on and recognizing those around him.

I love that Mark isn't holding back his feelings anymore and telling straight forward to Pat that he loves look Jung.