Huajai Rak Kaam Pop [ TV3 Cholumpi ]

solin

sarNie Adult
Donut as n'ek again ! I'm so happy !
Moreover, It's a two life lakorn and I love this kind of story lol.

thai_freak_101

sarNie Hatchling
wahhh!!!! thsnk you peaches for uploading it. i finished both alrady and i'm so loving it. its so hilarious and cute. i can't wait for the other epis to come out. XD

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I just saw a few mintues on tv but what is the storyline? I really love Donut and Tye together! I think they look cute together. I thought that it was funny how he can't really carry her.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I watched the first two episode and I enjoy this lakorn a lot! I love the donut and tye couple! I can't wait to see more! I'm so happy that it's on 5 days a week!

thai_freak_101

sarNie Hatchling
I watched the first two episode and I enjoy this lakorn a lot! I love the donut and tye couple! I can't wait to see more! I'm so happy that it's on 5 days a week!
o really?! now that is wonderful news...yippy...now i can watch it like everday...lol. thanks for the heads up.

lv88

sarNie Hatchling
where can I watch this lakorn? also can someone give me a summary what this lakorn about cause I don't understand Thai... thank you.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
You can watch this on youtube. Here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ml7EAVQbx68

I don't know the storyline myself but from watching the first 3 episodes, Donut is transported to the future where Tye is because of the sword her mother gave her. She tries to live her life there but her fience shows up and takes her back. Since Tye and her had fallen in love he follows her to the past.

Something like this, when I get more info I'll post it up.

myx

sArNieZ
watch the first 2 episode and i'm luving it. donut look so pretty in traditional thai clothes. i'm not a dog lover but i actually like tye's dog in the lakorn.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
The first couple of episodes were hilarious. Personally, I think Donut looks much better with longer hair.

lv88

sarNie Hatchling
You can watch this on youtube. Here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ml7EAVQbx68

I don't know the storyline myself but from watching the first 3 episodes, Donut is transported to the future where Tye is because of the sword her mother gave her. She tries to live her life there but her fience shows up and takes her back. Since Tye and her had fallen in love he follows her to the past.

Something like this, when I get more info I'll post it up.

Thank you so much.

cecilia

Staff member
The first couple of episodes were hilarious. Personally, I think Donut looks much better with longer hair.
Me too .. i love her when she has them long flowing locks.
I miss that -- it make her looks so beautiful
She looks great wearing them olden day clothes
They should have made her wear a wig through the lakorn
(though, i feel bad for her but -- you know ..
i miss her in long hair -- it frame her face beautifully and she looks younger too

fun

Expired Sarnie
ep 1 was hilarious... ep 2 even more hilarious. the dog's name is brad pitt ahahahah and she cant pronounce it lol

from the look of it she wont be keeping her fake long hair. i wish they did. the short do makes her look bigger than she really is.

cecilia

Staff member
^it's such an insult to Brad when i heard it -- Remind me of that incident where Aamir called his dog 'shahruk' .. he actually have to write an apology to srk.
I don't know about you girls but i find it ridiculous -- can't they pick different name?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^wow they called the dog Brad Pitt? lol.. funny.. in the korean drama "You're Beautiful" the dog in there was called Angelina Jolie... or just Jolie.. lol. i cant remember much since i didnt even come close to finishing it.. >_<

i only watched like 10 mins of this so far but.. omg... donut is so pretty!!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
i dont know but i would be pissed off if i was someone famous (ahaha in my dream) and someone names their dog after me, i would be a little offended ahahaha.

anyways finally caught up with all the episodes. kind of sad because it's only 30-40 minutes even though it airs 5 days a week =(

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I can't wait to watch it tomorrow.

It is kind of mean to use someone famous to name your dog but it could be cute at the same time. I think it was just used so that it would be funny for Look Jun to pronounce. I just love how old fashion she is. Calling Mark, Mak instead.

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol after watching this, i went back to watch khun nu chantana lol i cant believe i didnt watch it when it aired. maybe it was the hair in the beginning that bugged me but after her hair went back to black.