Huajai Rak Kaam Pop [ TV3 Cholumpi ]

cecilia

Staff member
หัวใจรักข้ามภพ hŭa jai rák kâam póp

I'm not sure if this topic has been post already but anyhow, i can't find it in here so here it is lOl

It's a COMEDY drama that focus on 2 different eras .. one of the past and one of the future. Pranang is TYE & Donut

Fitting found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iJhmc1aFfE
Credit: b2b2v

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
eeekkkk.. another tye/donut lakorn!!! yay ^_______^ they were so cute in khun noo chantana.. <--- lol.. i still have to finish that lakorn lol...

thanks ceci ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
nope, you're the first cecilia lol

donut is so pretty! im glad shes back to n'ek role. i guess shes like benz and ploy cuz they seem to bounce back and fourth with n'rai and n'ek. aww what a comedy! i figure it might be a drama..

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
hellz yeh! donut is so damn adorable especially in that pic in the period clothes and long hair! i hate not seeing her as other roles that are not nang'ek...even she is so damn talented to be able to perform in other roles.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Finally Tye and Donut are reunited in another lakorn. Donut looks adorable with the long hair.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
plot sound interesting. but would be better if drama instead of comedy though.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I'm excited for their reuniting I wonder what the storyline cuz Tye in modern clothes and Donut in boran. I hope it's like something along the lines of Donut comes from the past

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
plot sound interesting. but would be better if drama instead of comedy though.
ditto that! i wanna see donut inadrama as main lead. UGH but i;m lookingn forward to it,.l. always was a fan of hers. so happy she's the n'ek.... but would like to see her with different male co-stars too.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
the photo doesn't look comedic though >__< wow, something interesting to look forward 2.

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
I love to see this drama ESP with dounut in it!!! Mebbe she's from the past n he's from the present or something!!! Excited 

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone know when this drama is gonna air?!???

I hope the cast us really tye n donut

how do u pronounce tye name?! Is it tae? Tee or tie-e?

aychenneres

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone know when this drama is gonna air?!???

I hope the cast us really tye n donut

how do u pronounce tye name?! Is it tae? Tee or tie-e?
It's pronounced "dtaai" with an English "th" sound, like in the Thai word for "dead (dtaai)" - but it's the "tai" in "gra-dtaai (rabbit)."