Huajai Rak Kaam Pop [ TV3 Cholumpi ]

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yeah, I like this pairing, but what'd up? Any news on this one?
Nope, haven't heard any news at all, it's like the lakorn disappeared from the face of the earth. Anyone heard any news about this? :ph34r:

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
Nope, haven't heard any news at all, it's like the lakorn disappeared from the face of the earth. Anyone heard any news about this? :ph34r:

Well, if there isn't any news soon, then I guess my interest in the lakorn will disappear off the face of the earth too! hehehehehe...jk...well, if nothing happens w/ this one, hope Donut has a better one lined up. I like her, and for some reason, I really wish good things for her...she seems very approachable, like a nice person who'd be a good friend. :D Idk why I think this, but...guess I just do. All the best Donut, w/ or w/o this lakorn airing soon!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Guess we'll have a few wait till we get to see Donut and Tye, but @pantip board this lakorn is on the upcoming list. Hope its true. This drama looks
like half in the past life and the present.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks Tinah for the good news. So its airing soon. Wonder if this will air the usual primetime or the evening slot. Hoping for a primetime
for Tye and Donut they are such adorable pair. Tye always stuck with the evening drama it will be good change.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Thanks Tinah for the good news. So its airing soon. Wonder if this will air the usual primetime or the evening slot. Hoping for a primetime
for Tye and Donut they are such adorable pair. Tye always stuck with the evening drama it will be good change.
Most likely evening slot cause Khun Noo Chantana was an evening lakorn and Tye hasn't had a primetime lakorn since Plerng Prai, which was last year.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
You'll never know, it might change.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Saw someone post the teaser @spicyforum said this lakorn is airing in the evening timeslot.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ yeah it's the evening timeslot for sure.. tye & donut are hardly on primetime >_<

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg, lol donut n tye r too cute, love the t-ser; i always love it when donut's hair is long; shes more pretty that way.