Huajai 2 Park (Act Art)

cecilia

Staff member
^i think it'll be great if they change the plot a bit -- hoping they would have done some already b/c i have not seen the old one yet.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
todays episode was a little disapointing cuz not mkuch happend..... i was hoping for something that really hooked me at the end of the episode but lets hope tomorrows epi is good . i wanna see don again... hes been away from for a while... i wish he'd come back. oh and i wonder will don be going to the u.s with da? as someone mentioned from the old version?

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
i started watching this cuz i really like Por, haha...
so far, i think it's interesting, i'm waiting to see when and how Tawan and Por's character will fall in love...

i hope Da and Don fall in love later, they're so cute.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Need to follow up, seem like I'm falling behind...Por & Taew are so together. Don & Da are really sweet too...wat a great lakorn.

cecilia

Staff member
yesterday episode has some good moment -- i love how she keeps trying to refuse but end up doing what he ask her to do -- her remark was so funny after each time she does it. lol

chouakim

TTFC♥
Finally caught up with the last subbed episode.
I like it, but I think it's still moving really slow. I really wanna see more Chuck and Tawan moments. She's always so bitter though. >.< Can't wait for the next episode!

princess87

sarNie Egg
Just recently finished watching the most recent episode. The romance is going a bit slow. It's halfway thru, and there's barely any scenes with Don and Da together. Plus, Chuck and Tawan are constantly bickering. Hopefully, there will be more progress in the upcoming episodes.

It's funny how she keeps thinking she's gonna sleep with him in order to repay him even though he hasn't touched her once in that way. I think that when Don comes back and finds them together, he's gonna break off his relationship with them both. Chuck would probably feel really frustrated for being misunderstood and for losing his best friend that he would actually 'r' her. haha, wishful thinking, I know. :lol:

But most likely, Chuck would never do that, since he's a gentleman. He would probably just continue taking care of her and later realizes that he's into her, but he won't make a move on her since she's the girl his best friend loves. And seeing how Chuck is like, he won't pursue Tawan unless Don gives him the 'okay' to. Hell, it might even have to be Don to make him realize his feelings for Tawan.

I can't wait to see what unfolds next! :D

cecilia

Staff member
^I agree with those comments .. i think that tawan will be the one pursuing him later when she realize that she loves him. -- i don't know, maybe it's the gentleman in him but i feel that even if don give him the okay, he wouldn't dare touch tawan unless she comes to him.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
He such a gentleman and I hope he keeps it that way. I had enough of the fierce p'ek/r scene p'ek for now. I need one who's more laid back right now. But, in the back of my mind, I still hope he'll snap and become Kavee like. Hehe...i am gonna keep watching this one. I'm starting to like Taew a little more. At first she reminded me too much of Pat.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
i think this lakorn is not going anywhere...i fastforward most of the part...taew is pretty, but for some reason i'm not a fan of her...

cecilia

Staff member
^i didn't like her too until i watch dao poo dee .. she became a favorite of mine since then.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i just watched episode 8.... still nothing much between chuck and tawan but don's kid finally showed up.... hes so cute, from my understanding chuck has been taking care of the kid for a while but he just kept him away having someone take care of him and da and don finally met up! they're so cute together... from the preview for episode 9 it looks like don gonna find out that tawan is living with chuck he gonna get all crazy and drunk and he gonna misunderstand them and da? so that's where the r'scene comes in from what it looks like.... feel so bad for da! cant wait for tomorrows episode. *yah

fun

Expired Sarnie
You know what irks me the most in this lakorn... Chuck's righteousness and his quietness!!! He thinks he is doing this out of consideration but holly cow, he is the problem lol... I did not see a glimpse of guilt when Rarn died (I know I know he didn't do it on purpose and it wasn't intentional). I know that he's a good person and he means well but this dudes is SLOW in his action. I am somehow on Tawan's side when she blamed her father's death on Chuck. I know it is a drama but it would have been so simple to clarify with Rarn when he said he would not marry Tawan. Of course, there will be a misunderstanding he could have simply stated that he will be her guardian. Ah... and Tawan.. oh gosh.. does she see everyone in a good light except for Chuck. I really want to slap her so that she can WAKE up. Does she even remember what her dad said to her about Araya. He didn't tell her exactly but he did hint that Araya is not a good person. She is so naive... and for Don, let it go man. Once she says she does not love you it means that she does not love you. Her eyes says it all (that's why I love Taew so much- well to me she speaks through her eyes)

Anyways I still need a lot of catching up to do... I am still behind in this lakorn.

shengvg

sarNie Hatchling
i like episode 9. finally, dom starts to feel care and sorry for da after what he done to her! cant wait to see more of them two together!

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
As much as I am enjoying this lakorn, I am starting to get irritated by Chuck and Taew's constant bickering. Is Taew like legally blind to see how good of a person Chuck is? She's always assuming that he wants to sleep with her or he has bad intentions towards her. But besides that Don needs to move on and forget Taew. She blatantly told him she sees him as a friend and nothing more. But Don is so persistent and determined to make her like him. Every time when it comes to his scene, I fast forward it. However, I am looking forward to the rest of the series. :)

cecilia

Staff member
^chuck told tawachai the truth in today episode .. she can't believe that he would sacrifice this much for his friend ..

next week will be good b/c chuck went after don in regard to da's issue -- tawanchai gets a birthday present but end up crying over it b/c she's free from him to move out .. since i've not seen the old version, i'm anticipating how this will turn out b/c ch3 lakorn usually end in 12-14 episode .. that mean, there's more episode on chuck and tawan's romance .. or how he make the move on tawanchai since she has already realize that she loves him.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
feel so sorry for Da, Dont doesn't have the right to hit Chuck when he hurt Da too. now i like Da+Dont's couple. haha. Gale+Boy are a cute pair. the lil. boy Thum is so cute. like chubby boy.